Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just passing through (Bai)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

Just passing through (Bai) - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Just passing through (Bai)   Just passing through (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Kenshi explained that he didn't want to fire bend ever again at one point and Bai couldn't blame him. Sometimes she would wish that she could air bend but she was glad that she did, seeing as she was one of the only air benders left that wasn't the avatar. She smiled at Kenshi. "Well I don't blame you. I agree with you about the bending thing. If you were born with that power you cannot take it away or simply forget about it, but you must use the power you have for the greater good." Bai said as Zing climbed down from the tree and stared at Kenshi. "I don't think Zing likes you." Bai laughed. She then had a brilliant idea but she wasn't sure what Kenshi would answer to it. "Would you like a go at flying?" Bai asked as she clicked the button that flipped the staff into a glider.
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Kenshi shujinko
Kenshi shujinko
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through (Bai)   Just passing through (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Only now Kenshi noticed the little animal. He had never seen anything like it before. "I don't blame it. I'm a fire bender after all, no matter how different I may be." He said. It was always like that with him. Even though he was trained like the fire benders before the war Kenshi was still seen as a monster for being a fire bender. People didn't care about how different he was. All the fire benders were the same to them. Kenshi learned to deal with that a long time ago. When Bai offered him to fly Kenshi didn't know what to say. He wasn't afraid of heights but the thought of flying seemed unreal for him. "Not me no. If I was meant to fly I would have been an air bender." He said smiling. He hoped she wouldn't think he was a coward now but flying just didn't seem like his thing.

((Sorry for the short post XD))
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through (Bai)   Just passing through (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Kenshi said no to Bai's request but she wouldn't give up that easy. She was stubborn after all. "Oh come on Kenshi, you know you want to." She laughed and carried on. "You can trust me, I wont let you fall." She smiled. She had a carried a few people when she was flying and they said they loved it, even if they didn't want to at first. "Some people thought that way when I asked them but as soon as they were in the air, they loved it." She made her eyes into puppy dog eyes, to make him feel guilty. "Please? Just give it a go and if you don't like it, I won't ask you ever again." Bai begged.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi shujinko
Kenshi shujinko
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through (Bai)   Just passing through (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Why did she have to persist? Kenshi thought. He didn't want to fly and he wasn't going to no matter what. He wasn't a person to fly. If you wanted something chopped to pieces or something burned he was your man but he wasn't going to fly. "I'm sorry Bai. I can't fly. I like the ground beneath my feet and the air above my head." He said. He didn't care if he dissapointed her, he would not fly. He once infiltrated on a fire nation air ship. It had to be his worst experience ever. He promised himself after that he would keep his two feet on solid ground. Kenshi decided to try and change the subject. "So where are we headed first?" He asked. "I was actually moving towards Ba sing se but its your call." He said. He was going to the big city to stock up on some things and have a few days of rest maybe. It didn't really matter to him though. He never had a real destination and if Bai did he would just go there.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through (Bai)   Just passing through (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Bai was disappointed that Kenshi didn't want to fly but no matter. Kenshi asked where they were heading for first. She didn't have a clue but then he mentioned Ba Sing Se and she thought it was a good idea. "Well we can go to Ba Sing Se and stock up and then take it from there." Bai said as she folded her glider up into a staff again. She picked up her bags and Zing jumped onto her shoulder, where he always sat. "Well you coming or what?" Bai laughed and started walking.

((sorry its so short..))
Back to top Go down
Kenshi shujinko
Kenshi shujinko
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through (Bai)   Just passing through (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:11 pm

((End it here and start something in Ba sing se?))
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through (Bai)   Just passing through (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:12 pm

((Yes okay but who shall start?))
Back to top Go down
Kenshi shujinko
Kenshi shujinko
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through (Bai)   Just passing through (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:13 pm

((Can you? I have extremely low muse XD))
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through (Bai)   Just passing through (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:14 pm

((Yeh okay then... Give me a while though.. XD))
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through (Bai)   Just passing through (Bai) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just passing through (Bai)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Earth Kingdom :: The forest-