Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) _
PostSubject: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Travelling through the earth kingdom always brought back memories of the time when Trira was an enemy of the fire nation. But not only memories of her own adventures came to her mind right now. Also stories she had heared about this place came to her mind. Trira stood still for a moment to get away from her thoughts. She hated it when she did not knew what was happening around her. Even if she knew that nobody would sneek up behind her, she liked it to be careful. That was one of the things she had learned during her travels.

Trira stood there, trying to get out of her memories, which was not really easy. And so she also did not found out that a person was coming nearer and nearer. Even if she had felt it for some reason, she would have not known that she had met this person before. When Trira was in memories, she saw nothing that happened around her. So if this person had been a stranger and wanted to kill her, she would have not found that out untill he was right next to her. But Trira was lucky, and she also would remember forever how dangerous such a situation was.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Bai was walking to the great divide. The place she had heard many stories of but had never actually seen it. Even when she was travelling, she didn't see it or if she did, she couldn't remember. As she exited the forest behind her, she stepped into the beautiful view that was before her. A beautiful canyon that reached on forever and ever into the horizon. Random rocks were everywhere making the sight take your breathe away. What a sight.

As Bai stood there she saw a familiar person standing about five metres away from her. It was the girl she had met in the city of Omashu. Being her kind self, Bai walked over to Trira with a smile on her face. It seemed by the look on Trira's face, she was absorbed into memories. When Bai was standing right next to her, she waved her hand in front of Trira's eyes. "Hello is anyone there?" Bai asked as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:41 am

Suddenly, Trira heared a voice and then a hand waved in front of her face. Her whole body moved so that she could defend herself if something should happen. But it was a good luck for Bai that she also got out of her memories at exactly that moment and saw her. Fast, she got out of her fighting position again. "Oh, hi Bai. How are you?", Trira asked.

She wanted to tell the air bender that it was dangerous to sneek up to her when she was in memories. But she still would have time for that. Trira also decided to say nothing because Bai still did not knew who she had been. She did not wanted to tell too much of herself at this place and she also did not want to scare Bai.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Trira was rather suprised to see Bai. Well she had interupted Trira when she was in her thoughts. "Well hey Trira what are you up to? Looking at this marvellous view?" Bai asked as she looked at the horizon, the sun was just setting across the horizon. A beautiful sight for a picture. The view could take your breath away just by standing there. Bai felt like lifting off of the ground and flying down through the canyons but thought it was rude to leave Trira. "Well isn't this lovely?" Bai asked, trying to keep up the conversation.

((sorry if it's short, i have a bit of muse.))
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Trira looked at the horizon too. "Yeah, it is really lovely.", she said, leaving out the first question of Bai. But then she thought that it was not right that she did not answer a question. So she breathed out and turned to the air bender. "First I was just on my way, but then I found out that I was heading at this place and had decided to try again if I can create lightnings. But at the moment I came here I was in thoughts.", she said to Bai. Then she looked at the air bender with an questioning look. "Why are you here?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Trira explained why she was at the great divide and commented on the horizon. Then the question was reversed so Bai would have to answer it. She knew it would happen. If you asked a question, don't be surprised if you get asked it back. "Well, I'm here because I heard some many things about this place and I didn't know what were true or not." She paused and carried on. "I had never visited this place before, even though my parents and I were travellers, I can never remember if I visited it or not. I guess if I did then I would have remembered something so beautiful." Bai sighed at the memory of her parents. She wondered if she would ever be able to go back to the village but it seemed very unlikely. "Well why would you want to create lightning? Wasn't that what Fire lord Ozai and Azula could do?"
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Trira nodded as Bai explained to her that her parents and she herself had been travellers. It has to be wonderful to have something in common with his parents. Trira had not seen her own parents for 7 years. She even did not remember any more how they look like. "Maybe you would remember something beautiful. But I have found out that it is easier to remember bad things than good things.", she said to Bai.
Then Bai asked why she wanted to learn how to create lightning. "Yeah, it was what fire lord Ozai and Azula could do. But only because the two of them had used it it is nothing bad. You can also say that creating lightning is the highest level in fire bending. When you can do that, you are a real master.", Trira explained. "It is also one of the most difficult things.", she said to Bai. Then she looked at her hand, made a fluent move and suddenly a blue flame was in her hands. "What I have here is also something very difficult. It is called `cold flamesĀ“. There are not many fire benders who can do that.", she said to Bai.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Bai nodded and listened to Trira explain about lightning bending. Then before Bai could react, Trira created a blue flame from nowhere. The firebender said that the blue flame was called a cold flame which made sense seeing as the flame was blue. "Oh I get it now. Is it like a flame but cold?" Bai asked stratching her head in confusion. But then she remembered what she heard happened to the two family members, they went crazy with power. Bai was worried about Trira getting too crazy with power. "Well watch out, please don't turn out like Azula or Ozai please?"
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Trira laughed a little bit as Bai ment that she should not turn out like Azula or Ozai. "You do not need to be afraid that this could happen. I have not fought for 6 long years against them only to turn into them.", she said to Bai. "And yes, the flame is cold. It is perfect for training, because then you cannot get hurt.", Trira said to the air bender.
Suddenly, she had an idea. She did not knew if it was crazy or not, but she thought it could be funny. "Would you like to do a trainings fight against me? I will use the cold flames, so that nothing can happen to you.", she asked Bai. It would be good for both of them. Trira would learn to react to completely new things, and Bai would learn, or revise, what she knew about fighting against an fire bender.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Bai laughed a little when Trira said not to worry about her turning into Azula and Ozai. At least someone with that power wouldn't go loco. "Well at least that's one less thing I have to worry about." Then Trira asked if Bai wanted to have a training fight. She wasn't against violence but she didn't believe in it really. She was grown up to respect every life even if it's a little worms life. "Well I don't really like violence.." She paused, thinking. "But if it's for training, I guess it won't hurt any body." She smiled at Trira. "I have a few request, we go full out, no going easy. 2) When enough is enough and when we are both tired, we stop okay?"

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Trira smiled. "Whatever you want. I have no problem with that.", she said. Then she breathed in and produced some blue flames in her hands. "No easy going, stopping when tired.", she repeated the requests of Bai. Trira was getting completely calm. It would be very bad if she let herself lead by feeling, she used her brain for fighting. That had saved her life some times.

Then, she began to attack Bai. Even if she had promised that the fight should not be easy going, she started with something easy. A whip rushed towards Bai. Trira wanted to know how the air bender would react, so that she could think of an strategie.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Trira agreed to Bai's requests which made her more happy. She produced a cold flame in her hand and before she knew it, Trira's little flame transformed into a whip which flicked towards Bai. Bai was taught to evade and think of a plan and it came in handy in the past. So when the flame whip did come towards her, Bai jumped into the air, about 2 feet and landed softly on the ground. Bai split the air in half with her staff and sent it towards Trira in two moves. Zing's head was going from Trira to Bai which made her laugh. "Zing what are you doing?" Bai asked the crazy flying lemur.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:04 pm

Trira saw the splits of air coming towards her. She smiled, because this girl was really clever. She could be a warrior if she wanted to be. But Trira was at the fight within seconds again. She made a wall of fire in front of her and stepped out of the way of the splits if her fire would not help. That was the problem Trira had in this fight. She had no idea what worked against attacks of air benders. Fast she made a wide band of fire and sent it to Bai. Behind it were smaller fire balls.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Trira's next move was very clever and thought through. She had made a wall of fire and moved out of the way. Bai could do it with air, a mental note for later. Trira made a wide band of fire and sent four little fire balls after it. Bai swirled around and asorbed the fire with a mini tornado and jumped over the fire balls like they were leap frogs, apart from one. This fire ball hit Bai right in the chest but it was cold so it did not hurt, she just felt a short, sharp shock in her chest. "That's a good one Trira." Bai said as she swirled her arms around in huge circles gathering the air around her. When she was ready, she sent a long tube of air towards Trira. The tube had a hole in it but it was too small for Trira to jumped through.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:00 am

Trira watched as Bai defended herself. She really had to say that this girl was clever. Also the next move was clever. Trira saw the tube coming towards her. Fast she started to make and circle around herself, but she was not fast enough. The fire used the air right, left and above of her and stopped the attack at that spots, but at her feet Trira was not fast enough. What was left from the attack made her fall to the ground. With two fire jets out of her hands she could stop the fall. "Good, really good.", she said to Bai. Then Trira made something that no other fire bender used for fights. She made a dragon of fire, like she had seen them when jugglers were near. She had learned how to use it in battles, and now she would use it again. When the body of the dragon was around her, she let it fly towards Bai. She also made something that it seemed like the dragon was breathing fire.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:43 am

Trira tried to defend herself but she wasn't fast enough. The tunnel of air attacked her feet and she fell over. only to help herself up by to shots of fire. Trira commented on the attack and formed what looked like a dragon made out of fire. Oh this girl is good. Bai thought as the fire breathing dragon came towards her. Bai didn't know what to do, the only thing she can do is; evade. Bai jumped as high as she could in the air and unclipped her staff to turn in to her glider. She flew through the air and the dragon followed. How was she going to get rid of this thing? Then she thought about it, maybe she could lead the dragon through a rain cloud, now all she had to do is find a rain cloud. The dragon was gaining on her tail and there she saw it, the tiniest rain cloud ever. It'll have to do. She thought as she dived into the rain cloud. The dragon followed but was extinguished. Bai glided to a halt near Trira. "I liked your dragon, it was cool."
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Trira laughed as she watched Bai. It was really amusing to watch an air bender fighting. Ok, it was not really fighting right now, much more running away. Then Bai come to her. "Thanks. But what about getting to another level with the fight?", she asked the air bender. Suddenly, fire jets came out of her hand and she was in the air. "For example fighting in your element?", Trira asked. Trira knew how difficult it was to fight in the air as a fire bender. But she could use some foot techniques without falling down. Fast she made a circle around her and send it to Bai.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:35 pm

((sorry Trira but im confused? What do you mean fight AS your element?))
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:37 pm

((no, not fight AS you element, IN your element. We are up in the air now. and I ment yours, that ment Bais, element. and that is air))
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:45 pm

(( oh okay I get it now.))

Trira wanted to fight in the air to make it more interesting. This was going to be easy for Bai. Trira shot up in the air using fire jets that came out of her hands. "Okay then, if you want to be beaten." Bai laughed and flew into the air with her glider. Doign loop the loops and flying upside down, Bai watched as Trira made a circle of fire and sent ti towards her. Easily dodging it, Bai swirled around and sent an air whip towards Trira. Now air whips seem like they won't hurt you but in matter of fact, they do. One time, the air whip back fired and Bai had hit herself with it, the whip had bruised her for a couple of days and that was just a little one.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Trira watched Bai flying. She wished she could do that on her own. But then the air whip came towards her. Even if she had no idea how much this one would hurt, she knew from other whips that these things seemed soft, but were not. So she just made more fire on one of her jets and got out of the way. Then she made another technique she was sure Bai had never seen before. She produced fire in her mouth and blew it at the air bender.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Trira dodged the whip, easy but what suprised Bai the most was what moved she had next. Trira produced fire in her mouth and blew it towards Bai. That was a good technique. It made Trira look like a dragon but she had seen it before. When Bai was visiting Ember Island, she was lucky enough that the avatar was on the island. No one else knew apart from Bai because she had over heard Katara, a friend of Aang's talking about the avatar and where they were staying. As she watched Aang train she was fasicnated by him fire breathing. She ran away and told her mom about it but her mother did not believe her. Bai breathed in a huge gasp of air and blew it towards the fire. The fire fizzled out and so did the air. Bai didn't know what she should do next. Bai circled her arms around her in big circles. WHen it was ready, Bai shot out her arms and an air ball the size of a boulder went straight towards Trira.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Trira saw the boulders, but she had not enough energy any more to get out of the way of the air balls. She was hit by them and was pushed backwards. Happily she managed to stop the fall and landed savely on the ground. She was breathing a little bit hard, it was not easy to stay so long in the air as a fire bender. But then she stood straight again and looked directly at Bai. "So, you are fast, clever and you have many tricks. You could be a very good warrior. We would have needed you in the times of the big war and I think we could use you now again.", she said to Bai.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Trira couldn't dodge the boulder sized air ball which made her fall onto the ground but safely landed on her feet. Trira stood straight and Bai flew to the ground with a gentle tap of her toes onto the ground. Trira commented that Bai was fast, clever and that she had many tricks. "Thankyou Trira I taught them to myself." Then Trira said that Bai could be used in the big war and maybe again. Was Trira hinting that Bai could help with the up irising and find the assasin? "Thank you Trira and what do you mean use me again?" Bai asked in confusion. "Do you mean to bring down Zuko's assasin or something?"
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Trira nodded. Now she really knew that Bai could use her brain to find out everything she wanted. "Yes, I mean that. Because if we find this person or persons, we can stop another war right before it begins. The politicians are not ready to search for the assassin right now, and the warriors of the nations will do nothing without an command. And here everyone without an nationality should get into the whole thing and fight for what he or she likes. I have promised to keep the people save during the last war. I will not stop that.", she explained to Bai.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Earth Kingdom :: The Great Divide-