Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

*The Main Plot*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

*The Main Plot* _
PostSubject: *The Main Plot*   *The Main Plot* EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:33 pm

The Four Nations

It's a year after the great battle between the fire lord and Avatar Aang and everything is going wonderful. Zuko claimed world peace and is helping the Earth Kingdom rebuild their famous buildings and homes. The sister water tribes are now in contact. Everything is going as planned. Until a certain spark that became a flame for rebels. Fire Lord Zuko is assasinated. Noone knows who by but people from other colonies are blaming each other. The arrogance of the Fire nation is blaming the Earth Kingdom for assinating their new fire lord but no one is sure who it is. The avatar is too busy to solve the problem but who will you side with. The world is tearing apart and someone must solve the problem. It could be you or you but the Earth kingdom is only a few inches away from declaring war. Who will you side with?

Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

*The Main Plot* _
PostSubject: Re: *The Main Plot*   *The Main Plot* EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:31 pm

Update

Someone has taken over as Fire Lord. But it's not good news. General Reiku has taken over the role of Fire Lord and he has declared war on the Earth Kingdom. He has also sent troops and armies to the water tribes so they cannot help the Earth Kingdom. The world is once again in Chaos. Fire nation soldiers are everywhere, no one is safe anymore. The Fire nation are capturing cities and killing innocent people again. And what's the worst of it, important heroes are missing. Avatar Aang, Sokka, Suki, Katara, Toph and the rest have all dissappeared. No one knows what has happened to them. What will you do? Will you side with the Fire Nation? Will you hide you bending ability? Or will you help and restore peace and harmony to the Four Nations? You decide.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

*The Main Plot* _
PostSubject: Re: *The Main Plot*   *The Main Plot* EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Oh um....I think I'll have to make a new character then if that's the case.... hm....
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

*The Main Plot* _
PostSubject: Re: *The Main Plot*   *The Main Plot* EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Why would you need to make a new character?
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

*The Main Plot* _
PostSubject: Re: *The Main Plot*   *The Main Plot* EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Because the whole reason Sora was travelling the Four Nations was to gather stories and finally decide who killed Zuko.
Now there's a new plot I have no clue what to do with her o.O Um... yeah I'm spamming sorry XD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

*The Main Plot* _
PostSubject: Re: *The Main Plot*   *The Main Plot* Empty

Back to top Go down

*The Main Plot*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: Out Of Character :: Main Information-