Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM)) - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM))   Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Trira explained that move had not been thought of before and if it did, then it has been forgotten. Trira thought it was a good idea for Bai to get her tattoos. Then Trira said that she wanted to get Herik out of jail. But she speciafically said I. "You want to go on your own?" Bai asked with worry. If Trira went on her own, it could be dangerous for Trira and Bai didn't know what to do if Trira had been captured. "If you going on your own, be careful." Bai said with a smile. Then Kernos said something about HErik being executed soon. Bai knew how much this meant to Trira and if Herik was killed, she would be totally heartbroken. She watched Trira stand up and said that she had to go immediately. Bai stood up too. "Just one word of advice; be careful. I know how sometimes you can get angry. Just when you do, breathe and get out of there as fast as you can. Do you hear me?" Bai asked with serious look on her face. She turned to KErnos. "If you're going to stay with me when Trira's gone I have one thing to say to you. Don't try any funny business with me." She said as she hugged Trira. "Take Taeo if you like. You'll be faster."
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM))   Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Trira smiled at Bai and huggled her friend. "I am glad that you understand that I have to go alone. Wait here, so that I can find you. If you hear nothing for half a week, get Taeo and fly away as fast as you can.", she said to Bai. A tear was in her eyes. Now was the time of the air bender to prove how much she had learned of surviving in the terretory of the enemy. Then she turned to Herik. "If I come back and find out that you had done anything to her, I will kill you.", she said to her brother. Then she breathed like Bai had told her before. Fast she rushed to Taeo and got on his back. "I need your help, Taeo. We will be back soon, but Bai cannot come with us. It would be too dangerous for her.", she whispered into the ear of the bison. The animal groaned and Trira thought that he had understood. "Giddy.", she said to Taeo and flew away from the clearing, towards the capital. It was not a really long journey, and she let Taeo land before they had reached the capital. She did not wanted that anybody would see the bison. "I will be back soon.", she said to Taeo. Hopefully.
Then she walked towards the city. She bought a brown coat from somebody she met on the open land in front of the city. She hoped that she could get into the city unnoticed with this coat. It was really easy to get inside. For some reason many people were on their way to the capital. Inside, she asked one man what was going on. "HavenĀ“t you heared it? Fire Lord Reiku is going to execute an traidor very soon. And everybody near the capital has to come and see it.", he explained to Trira. Now she was trying to be much faster. But it was not easy. The streets were full of people, and even the smaller ones were full. So she decided to go over the roofs towards the palace. She could see that there was everything prepared. But the nearer she got to the open space in front of the palace, the more fire benders she saw on the roofs. So she had to get down. She was not far away from the open space when she heared the first trums.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM))   Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Bai watched as Trira flew away in the distance. A tear came to her eye as she imagined a life without Trira. First there would be grieving, then hate, then revenge. Bai sat in her meditating position as she waited for Trira. Bai remember the good times she had in her past. Maybe she could remember the times she had with her father.

"What you doing Dad?" A twelve year old Bai asked. She was in her father's carpentry shed, wtaching him create a new masterpiece. Her father held up one finger, showing Bai to hang on for a bit. She was excited to see what her father created. "There." He said with a sigh of relief. He held it up and it looked like woodern staff. "Dad its'... What is it?" Bai asked with confusion. "It's a staff, like the one Avatar Aang has. I though you might like it." A massive grin grew across her face as her father gave the staff to her. "It turns into a glider which you can use your airbending to fly with it." Bai was so proud of her father. "Dad, it's the best." She said as she hugged her father. "You are truely the best inventor ever." Bai said as she ran out the door with her staff.

Bai opened her eyes and saw Kernos sat against a tree. "What do you want to do then?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM))   Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:00 pm

Kernos watched Bai meditating. He really would not like it when she would get hurt. But she had to when her connection with Trira was really tight. And he would have to use her, manage that Bai trusted him. He had found out during this short time that both Trira and Bai were carefully. "I have no idea. I had never been alone with another bender, and especially not with an girl.", he said to her and smiled. That was not completely the truth. He had been alone with girls before. And he had managed that they did whatever he wanted. But Bai was different. It would be much more difficult to influence Bai than any other girl. "What do you want to do?", he asked the air bender.
Meanwhile, Trira heared that hte drumms had stopped. She had gotten further towards the place where the execution should take place. She also could see Reiku standing there, looking over the people. Trira had no possibility right now to get nearer. "People of the Fire Nation. Everybody of you knows that traidors have to be punished. And their punishment is death. Today, one traidor will die. He had helped to other traidors who could escape. But now it is time that Herik recieves his punishment.", he said with a really loud voice. When he turned away from the mass, Trira tried to get further into the front. The drumms started again. Herik got onto the platform where he should be killed. He could see Trira and shook his head. But she tried to get further towards him. She was not that far away any more. Then, suddenly, the drumms stopped. No, I am too late., she thought and at exaclty that time Herik was killed. "NO!", she shouted and her eyes began to show hate. Fast she started to breath like Bai had told her, but she could not cool down. She wanted to get nearer to Herik. But now also Reiku had seen her. "Get her.", he demanded and the guards were coming towards her. Fast she looked around, but she knew that here was no way out. Except when she would fly. "You do not get me.", she said angrily to Reiku and then made some fire jets. Fast she was above the crowd. Everbody looked up to her. Her anger made the jets even stronger and so she flew through the air. Some fire bender shot fire balls after her, but she was too fast. When she reached the gates she got to the ground. She defeated the guards who stood there easily. Then she ran to Taeo. Anger and grieve were in her eyes, and she knew that this would not change. She jumped up on the bison. "Giddy.", she said to Taeo and soon there were flying back to the clearing where Bai and Kernos were.
Finally they reached the clearing. As soon as Taeo was on the ground, she jumped off the bison. She looked at Bai, tears in her eyes which shone from all the hate she felt. She could say nothing, she only stood there and looked at her hand. There was the small symbol Herik and burned into her flesh to show that he loved her and would be with her the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM))   Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Kernos said that he did not know what to do and asked Bai. She shrugged her shoulders. "I haven't got any ideas." Bai said as she still sat in her meditating position. She wanted to know what Kernos was thinking. He was a mysterious character and she didn't know for sure if he was evil or not. If only she were telepathic. She sat there very silently, which was odd for Bai. She was wondering what took Trira so long. Maybe she had got captured but she pushed that thought aside. If she was going to think like that, she should just break down in tears now. Bai opened her eyes when she heard the big bison groan in the air. She stood and watched Taeo land. Trira jumped off and Bai could see the sadness and hate in her eyes. The worse had happened but not to Trira; to Herik. "Oh Trira, I'm so sorry." Bai said as she walked to her friend and hugged her. Bai had tears in her eyes and she wanted to do something for Herik. She wanted to say a few words in rememberance of Herik, the hero. She looked toward the sky. "Herik, you were a hero even if you were considered a traitor in your own nation. To me you were the hero and to Trira, you were a lot more. Rest in peace hero, it's time to rest your head. Even though it wasn't your time, you did the right thing and you will shine."
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM))   Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Trira huggled Bai too. But she was far away with her thoughts. She could hear what Bai said, but she did not really cared. "Bai, listen, I have to be alone for some time. I will meet you at the eastern air temple as fast as I can. But right now I have to think and get ready for the war.", she whispered into the ear of her friend. She was looking at her brother, who seemed to be sad for Trira. But she could see in his eyes that he was really glad that this had happened. "Take care of Kernos. He will travel with you, because I have promised not to send him home and I will not take him with me.", she said to Bai. Then she stopped huggeling her friend. The tears had vanished, there was only hate and something like thoughs in her eyes. "Promise me to be careful. I could not bear it to find out that something happened to you.", she said to Bai. Then Trira turned again to Kernos. "I also want to see you in the eastern air temple. If one of you two is not there, I will hunt you down, Kernos.", she said to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM))   Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Trira said that she needed some time on her own and would meet Bai at the Eastern air temple. Bai nodded in agreement. She knew what she felt and she knew that Trira needed some alone time. "It's okay Trira." Bai said still hugging her friend. Trira told Bai to look after herself and make sure she doesn't get into trouble. "I should say the same to you." Bai giggled a bit but knew that Trira wasn't in the mood to laugh back. Trira told her to look after her brother because he would be travelling with Bai. She nodded, not believing that her friend was leaving her. Even though it was a couple of days, it was going to feel like forever for Bai. She was not keen on Kernos travelling with her but it was to be helped. It was for Trira anyway. "Well I'll meet you at the Eastern air temple in 3 days. If your not there, I'll come looking for you." Bai said with a small smile. "I guess you'll be off then." Bai said as she hugged her friend again. "I'm going to miss you still." Bai said.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM))   Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM)) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Trira smiled at Bai. "It will take a little bit than more three days for me to get there. You should not forget, the eastern air temple is on the other side of the world. But I will try to be there in one month latest.", she said to the girl. "I am also going to miss you.", she whispered to the air bender. Then she waved to Bai and Kernos and ran through the woods. She knew where she was going. Her goal would be the southern air temple. She thought that this would be the only place where you could think peacefully.
Kernos watched as his sister walked away. "As it seems we have only us for a long time.", he said to Bai. Then he walked to Taeo and looked at the bison. "We also have to get along with each other.", he whispered to the bison. The animal pushed him a little bit away and Kernos knew that the bison did not liked him.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM))   Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whom can be trusted completely? ((Bai, PM))

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Fire Nation :: Fire Nation Forest-