Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) _
PostSubject: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Bai was flying through the sky. She was sat atop the head of her fluffy flying bison Taeo. The wind was soaring through her hair, making her hair go into her face. Bai laughed, she loved flying in the air. Kernos was sat on the back of Taeo with his arms crossed in the corner. She hadn't really spoken to him for a month, only small talk. Bai held the reins to Taeo and turned a hard right. Kernos told Bai to keep straight ahead and they would be able to reach the Eastern Air Temple. There, she was going to earn her mastery tattoos. Avatar Aang had visited that temple because he was being coached by a Guru called Guru Pathik. He had died just after the Avatar had left him at the Air temple but there had been rumours about Guru Pathik having a son. Maybe this son of the guru learned the ways of his father and might know how to test Bai so she could get her tattoos and how to paint them on. Maybe he knew more about the ways of airbending or even firebending for that matter. Just as she was about to enter deep thoughts, she could see it in the distance. It wasn't much different from the Northern or Southern air temple but it was still magnificent. "There it is Kernos." Bai said excitedly as she steered Taeo toward the landing port of the Temple. This was the place that the airbenders found their flying bison. So as soon as Taoe landed he walked off on his own, as if retracing steps. Bai jumped off and had her mouth opened wide. The spires of the temples where tall and were like the ones at the other air templs. Apparently, this temple and the Western temple were only for girls. This made Bai giggle a bit. Now she was meant to be meeting Trira here. "Trira!" Bai shouted but they only reply she got was her own echo. "Trira!" Nothing. She heard Kernos jump off the bison and stand there. "Where's my sister then?" He asked. Bai shrugged. "It's nearly a month, she'll be here soon." Bai smiled. "Trira!" She shouted again but the echo was the only reply.
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Trira had worried the last month if something had happened to Bai. But because Sora was together with her, it had been not so bad. And she had heared rumores in every town they had passed. Trira had been travelling really fast. She really wanted to get as fast to the eastern air temple as she could. Her only problem was that she had no idea how to get to that temple. But she had found a way upwards. She wondered if Bai could really get her master tattoos at that air temple. "Soon we meet Bai again, Sora. I am really excited.", she said to the earth bender. During their journey, she had learned to like the girl. And it was the first time she did not have to fear that the person who travelles with her is searched. And they had never met a person who served Reiku. When Trira was finally in front of the air temple, she could hear the voice of Bai. "Bai!", she shouted and began to ran. Then she saw the airbender. "Bai! How good to see you.", she said to her friend and huggled her. Then she looked at her brother. "I have not thought that I would say it one time, but I am glad to see you.", she said to him and smiled a little bit. Then she turned to wait where Sora was. "How was your journey?"
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:30 pm

As Bai called out for Trira, she finally got a reply. Her friend greeted Bai and hugged her. Bai hugged back, just glad to see her friend; healthy and happy. "It's good to see you too Trira. It seems like weeks since I last saw you. Well yeh it was." Bai laughed at how stupid she sounded. Then she asked how their journey was. Bai sighed wth reilief. "Well thinking about it now, we had no problems from Reiku or any of his followers so all and all." She paused. "It was a good trip. Apart from Taeo being tired." Bai said as Taeo groaned in agreement. This made her laugh. "I can't wait to get my tattoos, that is, if the rumours are true." Bai said as she wandered off. Maybe he was here but she wasn't sure. If she knew his name then she could shout it but she didn't. "So how was your trip? DId you meet anyone new?" Bai asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Trira was glad that Bais journey had been without complications. "Mine was easy too. The only problem had been to find somebody who sold me animals that were fast enough to be here in time.", she said to her friend and laughed. "And I have met somebody knew. She had said that you know her. Her name is Sora.", Trira said to Bai. She was still wondering where the girl was, but she thought that she had to come soon.
Kernos shook his head as the two girls talked with each other. He hated it when girls were together. They talked and talked the whole day long. But he was interested in his sister. After all, he still had his mission. "Have you managed to think?", he asked his sister. Trira nodded her head. For a second Kernos wanted to ask more about that detail, but then thought that is was not important enough.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:04 am

Sora had grown to like Trira very much as a friend on their travels. Though it hadn’t taken long; they’d travelled miles together and the Earth Bender would say it bonded them a little. At least, Trira wasn’t throwing fire-balls at her anymore, and Sora didn’t accuse her of being Reiku’s spy.
The Fire-Bender would always say how looking forward to seeing Bai she was, and it always made Sora grin and agree. “I haven’t seen her in ages,” she’d reply; as if it was routine for them. Which it was really. They’d exchange the very same conversation almost every day.
But as the duo finally reached the Eastern Air Temple; Sora lagged behind, sitting down out of breath. She didn’t want to hold Trira back and wait even longer for her to meet Bai, so she said nothing. She grinned to herself as she heard the two girls greeting eachother; the echoes reaching her.
After she’d caught her breath, she ran to the Eastern Temple (slowing to a walk before the two girls loomed into a view, lest she embarrass herself) and walking up to stand by Trira, whom she knew better than Bai now.
“Hello Bai,” she smiled politely. “It’s nice to see you again,” she said, holding out her hand. Though she realized the Air-Bender might not recognize her. It was so long ago and Sora’s disguise and hair had changed so much since then.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Ba sighed with relief as Trira said that her journies were also safe. Trira said that she had met someone, her name was Sora. Bai's eyes lit up at that name. She still remembered their first meeting. It was on the Island of Kyoshi and Bai had agreed to show Sora around and Sora found Bai a disguise. If Sora was here, it would be excellent. "Seriously? Is she here now?" Bai asked with excitement in her tone. It would be good if Sora was with Trira, they could catch up on things. Then Bai thought if Trira had talked about Bai to Sora. If she had, what had she said? Then as her luck finally started to turn. Sora stood next to Trira. Bai's smile reached from one side to the other side of her face. It was happy to see old friends again seeing as she hadn't seen Sora for what, couple of months? "Sora, it's good to see you again." Bai ignored Sora offering her hand and gave her a hug. "It's been too long since I last saw you." Bai said with a smile. Bai could hear Kernos ask his sister a question and she answered. Bai had a strange feeling about that boy. "Well Sora, we'll have to catch up sometime but for now, if the rumours are true. I would have to find the son of Guru Pathik. Before he died, maybe he told his son the ways of a guru." Bai said as she looked around the ceiling of the magnificent temple. "Hello, Guru Pathik's son. YOu there?" She shouted. She waited for a while and in the distance, Bai could here a faint reply. It was coming from the north side of the temple. "C'mon guys. Let's go." Bai said starting off with a light jog.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Trira was glad that the meeting between Bai and Sora was really friendly. The two talked a little bit, and she concentrated on her brother. "Sora, you have not met my brother by now. This is Kernos. Kernos, this is Sora Ka, and earth bender.", she said when there was a time nothing was talked. Then Bai shouted, and they waited for an response. First, Trira thought that there would be none, because she thought a guru would meditate right now. But then they heared something and Bai started to walk into this direction. "Wait.", Trira said and was fast next to her friend. Kernos walked a step behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Sora smiled happily, glad the Air-Bender was happy to see her.
“It’s good to see you too!” she laughed, hugging Bai back fiercely. The Earth Bender had strangely missed Bai, though they hadn’t spent much time together at Kyoshi. She supposed it was because she was the first ever person she’d met outside her town other than merchants.
“Guru?” she called, joining in with Trira and Bai. She’d heard many tales about Guru Pathik, and she was very sad she hadn’t had the chance to meet him before he died. He was a legendary man.
“Hello,” she muttered to the older boy as Trira introduced her to him. She didn’t like him that much for some reason, it was just a feeling she got from him.

((Saw that sad episode where Appa was in the circus today Sad))
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:02 am

Bai could hear that Trira was introducing Sora to Kernos but she wasn't really that interested in their conversation. She was too excited to meet this Guru. She called out again and she was given a faint replying that was gradually getting louder. As she turned into a prayer room there he was. He was in his thirties and he was wearing a sash. He looked like he was meditating with his eyes closed. Bai looked at him in confusion but was surprised when he opened one eye. That eye looked Bai up and down before the man's voice spoke. "An airbender. How interesting, I haven't seen anyone like you before." The man said. Bai smiled so glad to find someone with enough wisdom. "Thankyou." Bai said as she bowed in respect. "I am Guru Haru. It's good to meet you.." He paused as if wanting her to state her name. "My name is Bai. And I was wondering if you could test me. So I could get my mastery tattoos." Bai said. The Guru stood up and looked down on her. "Of course I can. I would be delighted to see an airbender in action and I know how to apply the tattoos to." He said with a smile. "Thankyou Master Haru. I also wanted to say sorry for your father's death." She said. She had heard many things about Guru Pathik and he had been best friends with Avatar Aang's mentor.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:14 am

Trira had been running next to Bai, but the nearer they got to the prayer room, the further behind she went. She did not wanted to go inside together with her friend. She had no idea how the son of Guru Pathik would react when he saw an fire bender. So she finally walked next to her brother. She did not liked that either, but she thought it would be better. "Please, say nothing and do nothing as long as you are not asked.", she whispered to her brother. She had many horror visions of what he could do. And she thought when she said that to him that everything would be ok. Then Bai entered the prayer room and she could hear what she and Guru Haru were talking. She smiled as she heared that he could make her mastery tattoos. When she thought the main part of the conversation had ended, she also walked into the room, but showed her brother to stay outside. She found it really suspicious that he did exactly what she told him. "I am pleased to meet you, Guru Haru. My name is Trira and I am a friend of Bai. I hope we can watch when you test her.", she said and made a movement to the back, where she hoped that Sora was standing. "And I am also sorry for your fathers death.", she added.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:04 am

((lol You got eggs in the end Trira!))

Sora skidded along the slippy hallways, rushing after Bai and Trira, hurriedly. She really wanted to meet this Guru, though she had a feeling that he would be focusing on Bai; not Trira, Kernos or herself. What could Sora possibly say to him anyway?
When she skidded to a halt at the doorway to a room which contained the Guru, she bowed and smiled, “Haru-sama,” she said as she straightened her back to look at Bai and Trira again. Neither said anything, respectfully in some way.
“I had always wanted to meet Guru Patik,” she said, looking at the new Guru with pity.

((Sorry that it took so long and is so short...))
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:35 am

Sora skidded in from the side and it made Bai giggle a bit. The Guru smiled sweetly at Sora, Trira and Kernos. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you all I'm sure." Bai smiled back. She was pretty excited about finally getting her mastery tattoos. "Okay, I think I'm ready to do the test now, I think." Bai was a little unsure but that feeling was overwhelmed with excitement. She listened to his reply. "Well okay. We will move to the main balcony at sundown. At least you can have time to meditate. And with that time, I know a few ways of improving bending. Trira, young man and young lady, would you like to learn more ways to improve the style and power of your bending?" He asked half smiling. Bai could tell that at sundown this was going to be a good day or shall we say night. Trira could learn more ways to improve her bending which was a score for the firebenders and the earthbenders and then the airbender was getting her mastery tattoos. Maybe the next day she would be a master airbender. How exciting does that sound? "Okay, you guys alright to stay here while I meditate?" Bai asked as she walked to the door. "I'll see you at sunset and hopefully we would have learnt something new." Bai giggled as she walked out the door. She would see them all in a bit but at that moment she was looking for a prayer room.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Trira was very happy for Bai that her friend could get her mastery tattoos at the sunset. She smiled at the air bender. And then the guru told them that he could show them how to improve their bending. Trira nearly jumped because of joy. "I would really like to learn a little bit more.", she said to him. Trira then turned round out Sora and Kernos. She somehow feared what would happen when her brother also learned to improve his bending. And she saw that he was nodding. "It would be very nice if you would show us something.", he said to the guru and bowed.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Sora smiled and whispered a quick “Good Luck” as Bai left the room nervously, to prepare for upcoming test. The question was...would she need Sora’s good luck? The Earth Bender doubted it, having seen a few minor air-bending tricks by Bai, she seemed a master at bending already.
The Guru proceeded to tell the remaining three that he could help improve her bending, to which she answered with silence. She looked down at the floor, shuffling her feet and ignoring Trira and Kernos when they said they’d like to improve their bending.
Bai and Trira knew her secret...but would they remember it?

((Sorry it took long Smile))
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))   A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora)) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Guru at the Eastern Air Temple. ((Trira/Sora))

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: Air Temples :: Eastern Air Temple-