Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) _
PostSubject: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Trira really liked the eastern air temple. It seemed as peacful to her like the southern air temple. And then, suddenly, she thought that it would be time that she told Bai more about her past. They knew each other for a long time by now, but knew nothing in detail. And when she wanted to teach Bai more about the life in war before something happened to her, then she had to tell the air bender the whole truth about her past. She knew that not everything was beautiful, and that was the reason why she had hidden much. She also wanted to know more about the history of Bai. So she went to search her friend.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Bai was walking around the Eastern Air Temple, looking at the artifacts and the drawings on the walls. They were so pretty. She was also looking for her friend Trira. There was a lot that she wanted to know about Trira that she hadn't told Bai. They had been travelling for a while together and they hardly knew anything about each other. Bai suspected that Trira would want to learn more about Bai. So that's why she was on the look out for Trira. Then as she was walking down the corridoor to a prayer room, she saw Trira. "Hey Trira." Bai shouted and waved. There was a room next to her and she wanted to talk to Trira in there. "Come in here, I want to talk to you." Bai said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Trira smiled at Bai as the air bender said her that she wanted to talk to her. "Hi Bai. I also wanted to talk with you.", she said as she came nearer. Then the fire bender walked into the room her friend had shown her. She looked a little bit around. This place seemed perfect for talking with each other. The turned to look at Bai and then sat down on the floor. "I had been thinking that it would be time that we know more about each other.", she began to tell her friend why she had searched her. Trira breathed a little bit and tried to find the right words. It was not really easy. "You have seen parts of my past by now. But it had been more complicated that you would imagine right now.", she said to Bai.
"Everybody would think that the life as a child of an rich fire bending family during the last war was fun. To be true, it had been fun, at the beginning. But the older I got, the more I had to think about the war. And at some point my brother was more important than I was, because he was a boy. I could not cope with that and I did not thought that the fire nation had the right to conquere the whole world. So I ran away from home at the age of 10. I had nothing, only a little bit money I had stolen from my parents, my clothes and some fire bending techniques.", Trira began to tell. Then she paused, waiting if she should tell further of if Bai was going to say something about her story.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Trira followed Bai into the room and sat down. It turned out that Trira had been looking for Bai too. The airbender copied the firebender and sat down in front of her. Bai listened in as Trira explained about her living in a rich firebending family and why she ran away. "Well at least your story is easy than mine. I was only small. I was born in the southern air temple and my parents were travellers. We travelled most of the world through the war and at the age of five we lived in Omashu permantly and I discovered I could airbend. My father made all sorts of things because he was a carpenter. He made me my staff." She said as she held it up for Trira to look at. "Until he was murdered by a fire nation general who was looking for me. I had watched the whole thing and the weapon that had killed him was placed in my hands and I was standing over my father. The fire nation general had framed me. My mother called the leader of Omashu, King Bumi and it was decided that I was banished. And I have travelled ever since." Bai said a tear trickling down her eye.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:18 am

Trira also looked at the ground. "I am sorry that this had happened to your father.", she said to her friend. Then she looked to Bai. "But do not be sad that you had been banished. I have just thought of that. King Bumi is crazy, yes, but he is also very wise. I think you had remembered him about his old friend Aang. He knew that somebody would hunt you down, and if you would stay in Omashu, you would not be save. I think he wanted to do you a favor.", she said to her friend. And Trira really believed that.
"My travels had began later. First, my parents told everybody that I had dishonoured our family and that they had thrown me out of the house. So nobody was allowed to take care of me. But I had found somebody in the wilderness. He was the man who had thought me everything about surviving and about sword fighting. He was like an father to me. I had loved him. But one day he went away hunting and never came back. So I had to get out of the fire nation if I wanted to reach something. The trip to the earth kingdom was not easy. I could only stay on the ship because I fooled the captain. It was really funny as he saw that I would fight to stay. I let him think that I was an better fire bender than I had been at that time." Trira laughed as she remembered that.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:30 pm

When Trira heard the story she apologized about her father. "Oh, I'm past all the sadness for my father. But no worries, you don't need to apologize. Some day I will evenge my father's death." Bai said. Trira then explained that King Bumi banishing Bai might've been a good thing. She took this into consideration. Maybe it had been because of King Bumi that she was safe well not safe but not captured or dead. "Yeh, maybe Bumi did do the right thing. I must thank him when I next see him." She smiled. Then she listened as Trira told another part of her background. How she learnt all her survival skills. And when Trira stayed on her ship and refused to get off. This made Bai laugh when Trira said that she made the captin think that she was a better fire bender at the time. "He must've been pretty gulible." Bai laughed. "The next part of my journey was when I found Zing. He was at the Western Air temple and he had no companion. He soon became my friend since then. We met many nice people like my friend in Ba Sing Se and many bad. I went to the Western air Temple and learnt many skills from the drawings on the walls and I found some scrolls that had survived the genocide. And that's about it." Bai said.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Trira nodded as she thought how much the western air temple has to mean for Bai. "Was this air temple something like home for you?", she asked her friend. Then she thought about her past. After she had left the fire nation, she had never really felt like home. "The time in the Earth Kingdom was really long. I learned from the fire benders I saw there how to use my skill. I also met some people from time to time who tought me a little bit more. But they had not only thought me the art of fire bending. In the earth kingdom I found out that you have to do a favor to somebody so that you can get one back sometimes. I also learned how to make money, legal and illegal.", she said to her friend and smiled. Then her gaze seemed to go into the distance. Now began the most drastical change in the history of Trira. "When I thought that I had learned enough, I started to help people and fight against others of the fire nation. The people of the earth kingdom sometimes really liked that. I had decided that I will only wear red clothes. No black, no yellow as you can see it from time to time among the fire benders. After the first few fights, I was seen as dangerous. I was searched from the whole fire nation. But they never caught me. Otherwise I would not be with you.", she the told. Trira wanted to pause a little bit before she continued. Her story was not at its end right now. But she thought that maybe Bai could tell a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Bai listened as Trira told her story adding that she had fought some crime in her life. Bia nodded as she listened to Trira's story. IT's not like anyone hadn't fought a fight in their life. If they hadn't, they must be pretty peaceful people. "You criminal." Bai laughed, showing that she was only joking. "Well you had people to talk to, I only had Zing. On my fifteenth birthday, Zing and I were in a forest in the Earth kingdom. I was meditaing when Zing made a noise, like a scream but from a flying lemur. I opened my eyes and I had a sword to my throat. That's when I realised I was about to be mugged. I did the same move I did when I escaped the clutches of Jin and I beat up four of the men. The last one I befriended and he told me a lot more about the avatar and I told him that I was an airbender. I'm not sure if he still lives but I know that he is a good fighter. Maybe he could join the battle with the fire nation." Bai suggested as her eyes lit up. Maybe a few people she met on her travels could join the resistance against the fire nation. There was a few soldiers she knew in the earth kingdom and some in the south. Maybe they could join. "So what do you think about this war that has started? What are WE going to do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Trira listened as Bai told her a little bit more about her story. Yeah, it was really interesting. And then Bai asked what she thought about that war, what they could do. "Now that there is the war, we have to fight in the towns that cannot defeat themselfs. And in the end, I think we have to kill Reiku. Or we manage that he is not Fire Lord any more.", Trira said to Bai. "I bet that we will be soon in an similar situation as the avatar had been after his 100 years in the ice. Reiku wants to take over the earth kingdom, and I do not know what will happen when the people there find out that the situation is not different than before Zuko was made Fire Lord.", she said to Bai.
The memories came back to her of the year of Zukos reign. "We will have to do exactly the same as the avatar and his friends had done. As I and some other freedom fighters had done. We cannot fight an open war and hope to win. We have to stay in hiding.", she continued. "We have to stay save and alive.", she added. And suddenly, she had an idea how to make sure that Bai would be save from Reiku for some time. She had seen it one time, even if Trira planned to do it different. "We all had found our own tactics to survive. And I think I had found one right now so that you could be save from Reiku.", Trira said to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Bai listened to Trira's ideas about the war. She said that they should fight in the places and towns that needed it the most. This was what the avatar would have done, except he has disappeared. Then Trira suggested that they either kill Reiku or they will take away his reign. This Bai didn't like so much. Fighting, she didn't mind but killing someone even if they're evil. "Okay, I will help fight those who need it the most but I cannot kill Reiku. It's not me you know." Bai said with a smile. Trira told Bai that they had to stay in hiding and try and do the exact same thing as the avatar and his friends did. Bai wondered how the hell they were going to do the exact same thing as the avatar. He had way more power than Bai or Trira did but they were both masters. Maybe it would work. Trira said she had an idea how to keep Bai safe from Reiku. Her eyes lit up with hope and a smile grew across her face. "Did someone say something about being safe from Reiku?" Bai laughed. "But seriously, have you thought of an idea to keep me safe? But what about you?" Bai asked
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:01 am

Trira nodded as Bai ment that she would not help killing Reiku. She had thought that this might happen. She had heared that the air benders never liked to kill anything that was alive. But Trira knew that it had to be done to save the world. And she knew that in this point they could not copy the avatar. They could not bend the energies in the body of an human, and she did not thought that they had the possibility to learn it. But she did not thought about that any longer, because just then Bai wanted to know if she had really thought of an idea. "Yes, I have. We only have to find Ty Lee or another master of the art to block Chi. Then it can work.", she said to Bai. Her friend also wanted to know what would be with her. She smiled at the air bender. "Me? Do not worry about me. I had my own ways and if I am really in big danger, I have also an idea. The ones for me are more difficult than the plan for you, but I am used to that. I do not think if you would be that happy if I tell you the plans for myself. So just forget them.", she said to her friend. Trira did not liked to hide this detail. She was really proud of the ways to hide she had found during the last war. But Bai would see some of them, and the other ones were for times when the first plans had not helped.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:14 am

Bai listened as Trira explained her idea. All they had to do was to find Ty Lee or someone who could block chi. Bai could see how this was going. But she wasn't sure if it was exactly what she was thinking. Bai then thought about blocking chi throughly. If Bai was going to let someone block her chi, would it hurt? Or would she just be left with no energy? That's when Trira told Bai not to worry about her idea if she was ever in danger. "Okay then I won't." Bai said with a smile. "So could you explain more about this idea? It's kinda confusing." She paused. "I'm guessing you want Ty Lee or someone with that ability to block my chi. And what happens after that?" Bai asked with confusion. She didn't know what she was going to do after her chi was blocked. Would she run away to hide?
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:21 am

Trira found out that Bai had no idea of what the people who blocked Chi could really do. "No, we do need a master of this art. Otherwise my idea could kill you.", she said to her friend. She wanted that Bai knew that there was a little risk. But if Bai wanted to be save for some time, she had to do it. "It is really easy. Masters can manage to stop your energy flowing so that it seems like you are dead. But in reality, you are only in something like a deep sleep. Then we will manage that there is an massage sent to the Fire Lord, and everybody thinks you are dead. As soon as this is finished, this person who blocked your Chi will let it flow again.", she explained her plan in more detail. Trira knew that everytime something could happen. But she was sure if they found the right person, Bai would be strong enough to go through this plan.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Trira explained the idea of how Bai was going to have her chi blocked. She said that Bai would be in a deep sleep but it would look like she was dead. Then somehow someone would send a message to Reiku that she was dead and she would be able to leave in peace. Bai liked the sound of being safe from Reiku but she didn't know about the idea of her chi being blocked. What if the master couldn't get Bai awake again? It could happen if he or she was a master, it would still be possible. "Well I like the sound of it. Finally being safe from Reiku is good. And I can get my skills up on my airbending for battling the soldiers. It is a good idea, but I'm still not sure." Bai's face reflected how she felt. "What if the master can't wake me again?IT could happen."
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Trira understood the suspicions of Bai. She had also not been 100% sure. But she knew that this was the best and maybe only option they had. "I hope we can find Ty Lee. Then the chance that you do not wake up again is very small.", Trira explained to her friend. Suddenly she thought how they should find Ty Lee. The girl had joined the circus again after the war. She knew that it had to be somewhere in the Fire Nation. And she was sure that they would find a way to catch up with the circus. "If it would not be too suspicious when we both die at the same time at the same circumstances, I would do it myself too.", she told Bai and hoped that her friend would not fear it that much any more.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Trira said that if they could find Ty Lee then the chances of Bai not waking up would bevery small. She was still not 100% but it did seem a good plan. A chance to be free from Reiku for ages. Enough time to get ready for war? It seemed perfect. "Yeh, but didn't Ty Lee join the circus again after the war?" Bai asked. SHe knew that Ty Lee was a gymnast that had joined the circus. Ty Lee had mastered the art of Chi blocking and stopped Katara from waterbending. What would it be like not to be able to airbend? Airbending was like a part of who Bai was but as long as it wasn't forever then its okay. "Well I think I could go along with it. All we have to do is to find Ty Lee. Well that won't be too hard. The circus is fire nation and the only place that she could be is in the fire nation."Then Bai just realised what she had said. Weren't the fire nation going to be on the look out for both Bai and Trira? "Travelling around the fire nation is going to be hard. I bet Reiku has men all over the nation. It would be tricky but nothings tricky with us." Bai laughed.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Trira also laughed. She already had thought of this problem. "When we search Ty Lee, you can learn how to hide. And how you can change your look so that nobody recognizes you.", she said to her friend. Than she looked up and down Bai, thinking what they could do. "What changes would you allow me to do? Only the clothes, or also the hair?", she asked Bai. The fire bender was used to dye her hair and cut it very short. But the air bender was not. And so she first needed to know what she was allowed to do. "We also have to hide your tattoos. That will not be so difficult.", she spoke her thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:17 pm

Trira said about disguising themselves to blend in. This was a good idea but what Bai had in mind was the complete opposite to what Trira said. She asked what changes Bai would allow her to do. Bai thought for a second. Maybe she could have her hair cut short or even bright purple. Now THAT would look cool. "Well whatever it takes. I will allow you to do whatever it takes to disguise me well enough." Bai smiled when Trira said it wouldn't be a problem to hide her tattoos. Bai didn't have to shave her whole head like the boys do. She only had to shave her forehead which was reasonable. "If I get them that is." Bai laughed. But it's true, maybe Bai could fail her test and leave without her tattoos. Or she could be positive and she WILL get her tattoos. "Well I won't if I think that way."
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Trira nodded when Bai found out by herself that it was not good to think negatively about something that would come. "As I see, you are getting wiser every day.", she said to her friend, smiling. Then she suddenly had an idea what she could do with Bai. "I hope you do not have problems with men clothes.", she said to her friend. The idea she had was so stupid, that Reiku or any of his followers would never find out that this was Bai. Who would suspect an old man to be an feared girl air bender. Trira only had to think of how she should hide. But it should not be that difficult. She could be the dauther or the son, or one of the grandchilds of Bai. She had much possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:05 pm

Bai smiled when Trira commented on how Bai was getting wiser. It was true. As the saying goes, you can always teach a old dog new tricks. Sometimes that statement was true but somtimes it wasn't. Then Trira thought of the perfect disguise for Bai. She said that she hoped the airbender didn't mind men's clothes. As soon as that sentence finally got through her mind, she soon understood Trira's plan. "No, no. You're not going to dress me up in men's clothes are you? Eww, I don't mind just make sure they're not used." Bai laughed at the thought of herself dressing up as a man. It would be so funny. "What about you then? Are you going to dress as a young man aswell?" Bai asked as she burst out laughing. It was going to be really funny if they actually did dress up as men.

((SOrry its so short, pants.))
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:12 am

Trira was glad that Bai could laugh about that. But she had to laugh much more when Bai asked if she would dress as young man as well. "Who had said that you are gonna be dressed like a YOUNG man? You will be a grandfather.", she said to her friend and then started to laugh again. Then Trira thought it could be too risky to be an young man. She had no idea if Reiku recuted everybody in the fire nation he could find. It was true that he could not use every young man, but when she did not showed everybody that she has some problems, that could be dangerous. Then she suddenly had an idea. "I will be your grandson, who is numb.", she told Bai.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:29 am

Trira started laughing as well. But the next thing she said made Bai laugh even more. Trira had decided to dress Bai up as her grandfather and she would be her grandson. Bai burst out laughing and she was laughing so hard she could hardly breathe. What was Bai thinking? Letting Trira do whatever she wanted to disguised Bai but an old man. This was just too funny. "What?! An old man? Trira are you sure you having got sun stroke." Bai laughed again and tried to breathe at the same time. "Why can't you be the old man and I be the grandson? I couldn't stay serious for a second if I was dressed as your grandfather." She laughed even more. She couldn't help it, imagining herself dressed like that was too funny.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:10 am

Trira smiled as Bai was talking. She had thought about that, and she was sure that this would work perfectly. "The reason is because when you get your tattoos, you will have some of your hair cut. And it is much easier for me to cover your tattoos than the give you new hair. And I will have no problem to see you as a grandfather. I had much more stupid things to do than this.", she explained to her friend. Then her smile got brighter. "And when I am your numb grandson I cannot start laughing, because then I would show everybody that I am not what everybody should think that I am.", she added.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:19 am

Bai listened as Trira began talking. She did have a point about making Bai the grandfather. She couldn't help but laugh. "I see what you mean Trira. But it would be really hard for me not to laugh. I just.. I just can imagine what I'm going to look like." And then again, she started to laugh. Today had been an exciting and very giggly day. "So you're going to have a hard time not laughing at me." Bai said. She wanted to get dressed like it now, to practice not laughing. Maybe she could use some fur from Taeo and make it a beard. Maybe, just maybe. "Well would you like to do the makeover now or later?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:28 am

"I am thinking we should wait till you have your tattoos. And it will be really much work. I have to collect everything so that it do not look unreal when I cover your tattoos. I have to get the clothes and have to cut our hair.", she said to Bai. Suddenly, Trira really remembered how much work that was. The biggest problem was that she was not near the fire naton. Normally she had the clothes she needed near her destination. But now, they were far away. "And I cannot complete how we look untill we are in the fire nation.", she fast added.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) Empty

Back to top Go down

it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: Air Temples :: Eastern Air Temple-