Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

For people Applying for Benders...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

For people Applying for Benders... _
PostSubject: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Well the thing is the plot is like a year after the big defeat of Fire Lord Ozai so there is only one other air bender not just Aang. I know that in the series it defines that there is no other way the air benders could survive but I think a baby could be born with that power. I'm sorry for any inconvience but we have no air benders apart from me (Bai Ling). Otherwise go ahead and make your character. It can be any element or even a normal person. I don't know it's for your imagination.

Sorry again but it's logical.

From Bai Ling (Admin)
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:44 pm

If a baby was born with that power, how come more babies can't be born with that power? XD
Haha I'm kidding.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:45 pm

lolz Well it would be weird for loads of babies to be born with that power but ive explained in my history how Bai being a airbender would be logical... XD

I know your joking anyway... XD
Back to top Go down
Kida Tsume
Kida Tsume
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:37 pm

I think it makes sense. I mean, in the show, all the waterbenders in the south pole were captured by the fire nation a while back, and then Katara was randomly born a waterbender. So why not an airbender?
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Because the water-benders were still alive, in the north pole. The water-benders in the north hadn't been gone long.
The air-benders however, died over 100 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:06 pm

who says that really all have died 100 years ago? Maybe some had escaped and lived unrecognized.
Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Maybe their is something in the way they are air benders that makes being one a rarity, so that is why their is only 2
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:09 pm

yeah, and somehow I am glad only Bai is an airbender. so I have something to do Smile
Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:12 pm

me too, she should be the only one on this site, at least for a while
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:15 pm

yeah. maybe when we allow the children of the cannons, then there is one more air bender.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:34 pm

The children of the canons? But they aren't that old. The only dead canon is Zuko, and that's only because he was murdered.

Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:39 pm

i know that why she said when... But i think i might lock this, if you have any questions pm me...
Back to top Go down
Aiguo Ling
Aiguo Ling
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Well, Aang and Katara are still what? 14 and 15....
They only have Tenzin later on.

AND... is Aang playable? He should be an airbender as well.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:24 pm

i dont know if i want canons, well i do want canons but i cant be bothered to make a list..

But any further suggestions/ Questions pm me

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For people Applying for Benders...   For people Applying for Benders... Empty

Back to top Go down

For people Applying for Benders...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: Out Of Character :: Main Information-