Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Travellers meet in Omashu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

Travellers meet in Omashu _
PostSubject: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Trira had been away from cities for an months, but now she wanted to come to one again. The nearest had been Omashu, so she went there. Trira was really careful, but it seemed that still everybody knew her. Ok, she wore her red clothes as she did every time, but that did not ment that still the guards knew who she was. She was not searched any more, so normally she would feel much better when nobody greeted her. She was in an tea shop right now, drinking some tea, and looking around who was inside this room.
Back to top Go down
Aiguo Ling
Aiguo Ling
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 6:56 pm

"I need a shower..." the boy quietly spoke to himself as he stepped into the City of Omashu. Being Fire Nation in the Earth Kingdom was all right now, now that the city was at peace, but with the recent happenings of Fire Lord Zuko... anything could happen. Although the Fire Nation has blamed the Earth Kingdom, they weren't in war yet. Waving a hand through his dirty bangs, he clutched the end of his wooden bow and the leather quiver that bound his arrows together still clung over his back. It had only been three days since he left home, and he had been camping in the woods and in other unneeded areas around the Earth Kingdom. Mainly, he was tired of eating tree bark and berries and wanted something hot to eat. He looked into his pouch to see that he had a couple of silver pieces, a bunch of copper pieces and a sole gold piece.

His red robes comfortably fit his body, albeit they were dirty. He stepped inside of a random tea shop, smiling at the merchant inside and walking up. "Jasmine tea and hotcakes please," he added, looking down and taking out his last two remaining silver pieces, placing them on the counter. Without question they took them and then he sat down at a table, this one right behind Trira as the tea was brought to him. Taking off a piece, he dipped it inside of the tea and took a large bite from it, glancing a newspaper. "It's crazy..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Bai was tired as per usual. Zing, her flying lemur was on her shoulder. Her staff in her hand, Bai knew she would have to stop soon and gather more supplies. She needed to rest her feet as well seeing as they were covered in blisters. Bai knew her way around the nations and if she remembered correctly, the city of Omashu was next in line. She headed towards the city but stopped a second to place the hood over her head. Bai half smiled and entered the gates, without anyone saying a word. Walking around the market place was an unfamiliar site for Bai, being used to a quiet village. Zing was getting very fidgity on her shoulder but Bai just patted his head and carried on walking. She came across a little tea shop on a corner and walked inside. She took off her hood and took a seat at one of the tables. She ordered green tea with a mint leaf inside the cup.

Looking around, Bai saw a range of people sat in the little shop. Some with beads, some with children but over in the corner sat a girl, about seventeen, drinking tea. Now Bai wouldn't just walk up to anyone and make friends but this girl looked sad whilst drinking her tea. So Bai gathered her things, a sack of assortments and Zing. and made her way towards the girl. Bai smiled and looked the girl in the eyes. "Is this seat taken?" She asked as she put Zing down on the back of the chair. A boy behind Bai mumbled something under his breath but she could barely make it out. "It's crazy..." the boy said. Bai looked around and smiled at the boy. He seems nice. She thought
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Trira had seen the boy and the girl entering the tea shop. She did not really looked at them any further, because she thought that would not be really important. But she knew that the boy had sat down behind her. Then the girl came to her and asked if one of the seats was taken. "No, you can sit down.", Trira said to her. "My name is Trira.", she then told the girl. After drinking a little bit more of the tea, she decided to talk more with the stranger. "Are you from Omashu?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:22 pm

The girl told Bai that she could sit down and she sighed in relief. She sat down with a heavy bump, happy to get off her feet. The girl introduced herself as Trira. It was a pretty name and not as unusual as Bai. "Well I'm Bai. It's nice to meet you Trira." Bai sat in silence for a bit, taking sips from her tea. After a while, Trira struck up a conversation. She asked if Bai was from Omashu. She shook her head in disagreement. "No I'm not. I'm a traveller." She sighed thinking back to when she travelled with her mother and father. Those were the good ol' times. "What about you then? You don't look like you're from Omashu either. Not being rude or anything." The tea was a little too hot for Bai's lips so she pouted her lips and let out a cold but heavy wisp of wind to cool the tea down. She took a sip and licked her lips. "Delicious."
Back to top Go down
Aiguo Ling
Aiguo Ling
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:27 pm

He knew it was rather impolite to hear in on a conversation, but he found himself interested in the girl with the flying Lemur on her shoulder and holding a staff. I'm highly educated, and I know that those are proud symbols of the Air Nomads... but, isnt Avatar Aang the last one? He needed to really think things through, knowing that most Lemurs were extinct but most managed to survive and adapt to the new surroundings. She seemed to want to sit with the other girl, which intrigued and angered him. What made him any different from her? And, why her? Had she sensed a special connection, perhaps? Still, he picked up another one of the delicious hotcakes and ripped off a bit, putting it into the tea and eating it, the warmth feeling his cheeks as he then took another long sip from his cup of tea.

Of course she's not from Omashu. He felt that he needed to jump in on the conversation, and craned his neck towards the two of them, as their conversation had twiddled more. "Excuse me, but, she has a flying Lemur and she has a staff. It's obvious she is from one of the cardinal Air Temples..."
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Before Trira could reply, the boy that was sitting behind them interupted the conversation. He had told Trira that Bai was obviously from the air temples. Bai bit her nails, worried what this boy might do if he finds out she is an airbender. What could he do anyway? She thought as she remembered how rude he was for interupting. "Yeh I'm from the air temples, Southern one to be exact." She said in a hushed voice. She didn't want everyone to hear their conversation. "I know we've just met and that but... I'm an airbender. I know that Avatar Aang was the last one but my father had the genetics of an airbender and he passed them onto me. So keep it quiet okay?" She asked as she sat upright and started to drink her tea again.
Back to top Go down
Aiguo Ling
Aiguo Ling
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Aiguo was clearly shocked at this news... there had been another airbender all along? He had struggled to keep his tea down in shock, and then shut his mouth closed to let the tea go down. He had so many questions to ask her... and wondered if she and Avatar Aang could have children and bring back the Airbenders. Maybe they would have a chance to revive any longer. He plucked at one of his arrows, stroking it as he looked at her. "Deal, I'l... I'll keep quiet." His voice turned into a hushed whisper as he eyed the other girl there, hoping that she would be sworn to secrecy. Knowing that there was another airbender alive, somebody could be out to kill her. It was valuable information, and Aiguo knew that he could get a lot of money for it. But, it wasn't worth it. He took another sip from the tea cup and then a bite from a hot cake.

"Anyway, I'm a firebender..." he muttered, and then pointed to his bow and arrows. "And an archer. Well, I'm in training to become a Yu Yan Archer... I'm on a journey to master archery and firebending so I can be in the army when I'm older, since I'm only fifteen."
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Trira looked angrily at the boy. It was not nice to listen to a conversation, that was the main reason. And then he did like she was too stupid to know that the things Bai had with her belonged to somebody from the air temple. She had travelled enough to have seen that, but she wanted to be sure that the things were not stolen. That had happened during the war times really often. She was sure her family would also have a staff if they would go away from the fire nation.
Then Bai told that she was an airbender. First Trira could say nothing. Then she nodded. "I swear that I will tell nobody anything.", she said to the girl. She even did not knew whom she could have told something. Then the boy said that he was an firebender and an archer. "I am an firebender too, but an master, and an sword fighter.", she said to the others. Then she looked at the boy. "Do not be angry because I do not like your idea of joining the army, but I had much problems with the fire nation during the war and still am have bad memories, especially after what had happened.", she said to him, hoping that he would understand what she ment.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:21 pm

The pair agreed not to tell anyone who Bai really was and it made her smile. At least she can trust some people in this world. The boy said he was training to be a Yu Yan archer which was cool. Trira exclaimed that she was a firebending master and that she was a sword fighter as well. "Well this is so cool, meeting people. I hope we can become friends." Bai said out loud before she realised that everyone in the shop was looking at her and Zing. She blushed and sunk into her seat.

After a few minutes of silence, Bai looked at Trira and then the boy. She kept her gaze with the boy and realised that he hadn't introduced himself. "So who might you be then?" She asked as Zing jumped back onto her shoulder. She patted his head and mumbled to him. "It's alright Zing, these are friends."
Back to top Go down
Aiguo Ling
Aiguo Ling
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:32 pm

He glanced at Trira and had to stop himself from rolling his eyes and throwing his tea into her face. She was obviously going to be somebody he constantly bumped heads with. "So, you are a Fire Bender who has problems with the Fire Nation..." He added an eerie silence at the end to represent his confusion. Yes, he didn't support the war but he supported the Fire Nation and their army. "I'm supporting them because of my father. Alas, I do respect your opinion, so, to each their own." He plugged off the conversation with a long sip of tea, draining every ounce of liquid from the intricate and delicate tea cup that was given to hold his tea, turning back to his table to pour a little more into the cup.

"Me? I'm Aigou Ling, from the luxurious Ember Island." He cringed at the thought of his home, where he would probably be settling down for a lunch alongside his mother while watching the tides come into shore, cleanly refreshed and in his clean afternoon robes. But now? "Do you know where the nearest inn is?" he finally asked, hoping one of them knew.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Trira did not knew exactly what she should think of the boy. He seemed to be of an family that was not completely lke hers, but similar. And that can still be a problem. Even if she had liked the fire nation during the time when Zuko reigned, she did not knew what she should think of the new situation and she knew that there still were people who would kill her for what she had done during the war. Then Aigou asked where the nearest inn is. "It is not far from here. You go north, and then the next turn right. Then you can see it.", she said to the boy.
She remembered the first time she had been in Omashu. She had liked to hide in the earth kingdom whenever the fire nation was after her. And in Omashu she had found the perfect place to hide. That was also an reason why she knew much about this city.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:22 pm

The pair exchanged converstaion and the boy introduced himself as Aiguo Ling from Ember Island. Bai remembered back to when her family visited Ember Island. It's a beautiful place in the middle of the Fire nation which is all sand and sea. She loved her visit there and made lots of firebending kids there. They didn't know who she was but it didn't matter. Bai tuned back into the conversation just to hear Trira tell Aiguo where to find an Inn. "Well I need to stay in an inn too. Maybe we could explore this city and find the one Trira is talking about." Bai smiled at the boy and finished her tea. Placing the cup back onto the tray, Zing jumped from the table eating crumbs to onto Bai's shoulder sitting in his comfortable position. "Well What are you two going to do then? I would like to order more tea but I really need to get somewhere I can stay. Anyone wanna come with me?" She asked as she gathered her bags.
Back to top Go down
Aiguo Ling
Aiguo Ling
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:04 am

Aiguo hesitated for a quick moment, trying to decide if he trusted them enough to go with them, his brown eyes looking over the two girls. They both seemed intimidating at first, but he felt that if he needed to, he could probably evade from them. "Sure, we can search for that inn." He just hoped it wasn't too expensive, as until later - his funds were limited. He was going to call home for more, but that would hurt his whole I'm independent rant and could possibly mess up the whole order of the plan of his journey: to mature. "I'm going to head to the inn, I'll go with you and get my room," he flashed her a smile and tehn stood to his feet, moving his hand as he grabbed his satchel. Wearing this one robe, he had yet another robe - for sleeping, and then other supplies for starting fires, and quick food to eat on the road.

Grabbing it and adjusting his quiver and bow he smiled at her and walked towards the door, holding the door open for her. "Ladies first, after you..." he bowed in respect for the rather attractive young lady, allowing her to pass. He didn't have a map, but enough exploring of the large city could allow them to find the inn they were looking for.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:40 am

Aiguo agreed to find the Inn with Bai and it made her smile a lot. The boy got up and collected his things. They both walked to the door. He held it open for her and bowed in respect. Bai giggled and bowed back. She was excited to walked around and explore the city of Omashu. Bai looked back at the girl sitting down. She didn't know if she was coming but it would be unfair to leave her there. "Trira are you coming?" She called over to Trira. Bai looked Aiguo and realised that his eyes hazel, like hers. She giggled silently but at least she was happy. She then realised she had two gold pieces, ten silver pieces and five copper pieces. "How many pieces do you have?" She asked as she reached into her pocket and showed her pieces.
Back to top Go down
Aiguo Ling
Aiguo Ling
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:46 am

Aigou glanced at his pouch of money and poured it all out onto his palm and then gulped. "Eleven copper pieces, no silver pieces and one gold piece." He blinked again at his poorness and then glanced to what she had and she had more then he did. His surplus of copper pieces came from finding things on the floor, as he had started his journey with there gold pieces, ten silver pieces and five bronze. He hadn't even traveled much, so he could manage to survive on eating a little bit every day so that his food lasted.

"Do you want to pick up some groceries or something for your travel?" he asked, extending his arm over the wide array of merchant and markets that were in the area. It smelled of fresh cabbages, and ripe strawberries. He looked at the strawberries for a second, as they were his favorite treats. Even his mother told him that they were from when he was a baby, as he'd always want them and get his face all red. He flushed silently at the memory and examined the cabbages, and looking at the cabbage man.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Bai smiled when Aiguo poured his pieces into his hand. It didn't really matter that he only had a few. She couldn't help but giggled when he exclaimed what he had. "Well it doesn't matter, You could use my room if you want." She said as she poured the pieces back into her pouch. Placing the pouch into her sack, she looked around at the many stalls. Aiguo asked if she wanted to buy some groceries and supplies. She took a deep breath. The air smelt like cabbages and strawberries. She smiled and looked at the man who owned the strawberries. "Could I have a bag of strawberries please?" She asked as she got her pouch out again. The man gave her the bag and asked her for three copper pieces. Bai gave the man the right amount of money and walked along the stalls. There were some stalls filled with bags and clothes. She saw a nice robe, like her cloak, but without a hood. Bai walked towards the stall. I'll treat myself. She thought as she pointed to the orange robe. She turned back to Aiguo and twirled. "What do you think?" She asked. "Oh and do you watn anything?"
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Trira walked out of the tea shop at the moment Bai asked her if she would come. Then the other two showed each other how much money they had. Trira had to smile a little bit. She owned more money then both of them together. It was not that difficult to explain, because she had also learned how to gain money during her journeys. Otherwise she would have nothing.
When they all got to the market, Trira parted from Aigou and Bai for a moment. She wanted to talk with an old friend of hers. He had helped her through times when she was nearly hunted down and had also helped her to fight against the fire nation during the war. He sold flowers, and Trira nearly began to laugh at the memory of that. Fast she talked with him about what had happened. Her friend did not seem to know if her help would be needed again, but she should be prepared.
With a smile Trira got back to Bai and Aigou. Bai was trying an orange robe right now. "Do you really think it would be wise to buy that right now?", she asked the airbender. She herself would have never bought something that was not needed when she knew that she would need the money.
Back to top Go down
Aiguo Ling
Aiguo Ling
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:20 am

Aiguo quickly blushed at the fact of sharing a room with her and then looked down, trying to play off the rend tint on his cheeks. "Oh, is it me or is it a little hot out?" he mumbled, looking at the cabbage salesman for a second and decided if he should get anything. He was running low on money, but if he tagged along with her he could manage to ration his funds until he got anymore. Although those crisp apples did seem to be drawing him in, he payed the two copper pieces that he needed for the chilled fruit, and took a large bite out of it. It was sweet; and crunchy. It consumed his mouth and his tastebuds as he looked towards Trira, only to feel his face flush up of heat again.

"Oh, uh, great..." he managed a string of words in his breathlessness, bringing the apple up to his mouth and taking a bite from the side of it, digging into the skin and chewing on the sweet fruit. His eyes stood on Trira as she talked to a man in the distance. She was a firebender, who wasn't exactly regal to their nation. His name, in fact, had to do with patriotism and serving the Fire Nation. He didn't agree with them, but he fought with them anyway. Is... that wrong? the boy wondered, confused in thoughts as he took anothHer bite of the apple and managed to take a deep breath.

"I think its nice." He finally got out, and then looked at her. "I'll be fine, I have two sets of robes. Travel and sleep. I guess I can wash them at the inn, and I'm pretty good on supplies." He checked into his pack, checking what he had. Tent and tarp, along with a sleeping bag. His bow was clutched in his hand, his fingers traveling over the intricate design of the wood as he felt at the leather strap of the quiver that held his arrows. He then had some gronola bars and other food to make on the go, and a canteen filled with water. He'd need to refill that as he went along.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Aiguo asked whether it was hot or was it him. Bai looked at him confused but then realised he was blushing. She didn't know why he blushed but it was a little hot and he might have had a hot flush. "Well it is quite hot. You might've had a hot flush." Bai said full of concern. Aiguo brought some apples with his pieces and took a bite out of one. Bai smiled as looked at the apples herself. "Are they nice?" She asked but didn't want to buy any. She had got enough already.

Trira walked off away from Bai and Aiguo for a moment to talk to another man. Bai guessed that she knew him but why was she speaking to him? She didn't even know what type of person Trira was. When the firebender rejoined the group, Trira and Aiguo commented on the robe. Trira said it was a waste of money but Aiguo said it looked nice. Bai blushed a little and paid the man. It felt nice to be in new robes even if it was an irresponsible buy.

Aiguo exclaimed that he was fine with supplies and that he didn't need anything. Bai shrugged her shoulders and walked on. She didn't really know where she was going but she remembered Trira's instructions and took the next left. There in frontof Bai was a little inn with people outside it. The air bender looked behind her and tapped her foot inpatiently. "Come on then guys, hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Trira followed Bai to the inn. She was really impressed that the air bender still remembered what she had told her. "Yeah, we are coming.", she said to Bai. Then she stood next to her. Fast she looked at those people who were outside the inn. She had seen one or two of them. Then she suddenly asked herself if it had been wise to tell Aiguo and Bai about this inn. During the war some people who were against the fire nation liked to meet there. But then she thought that this times had passed, even if she still remembered everything clearly that had happened in the last 7 years.

"Let me talk with the inn keeper. I know him, and he is a person who likes to give high prices for the worst rooms. But I promise you that you will get the best rooms for the lowest price.", she said to Bai. Suddenly Trira asked herself if she knew most of the people in this area of Omashu.

Then she slowly walked inside. At the moment the inn keeper saw her, he rushed towards her to greet her. After some quietly spoken words and pointing at Bai and Aiguo, the inn keeper nodded and and went away. Short after that he held two keys in his hands. "Your room is still like you have left it.", he said to Trira. Then he turned to Bai and Aiguo. "You can pay when you get out of the room. If you want to eat something, just tell me. You do not have to pay for it." First the inn keeper wanted to say something else, but with a strict look Trira managed that he stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Aiguo Ling
Aiguo Ling
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:39 am

She's very powerful. He looked at the girl as she practically took advantage of him. She had to have some power in this city, or were they all just intimidated by her? Yes, she was big. Although he managed to inch her out a little, she was wider then he was. And after not eating heavily, he was thin enough where he could practically feel his bones. It was warm inside, and after following her through the winds of the large Earth Kingdom city it was all right that she he had finally approached it. He moved towards the fire place, sitting onto a small recliner as the fire started to burn with embers. He held up his hands, as if he wanted to bend it. But he couldn't, as openly Firebending could be thought of a rebellious act.

Quietly he pointed his finger at a candle and lit it nonchalantly, looking down to make sure that nobody noticed it. "Do you want to get some food, Bai Ling?" he asked, now realizing that they had the same last name. Although it was a bit embarrassing, he was fine with it anyway. He saw where there was a small cafe-like area to the left.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Trira and Aiguo followed Bai into the inn. Somehow Trira knew the inn keeper and walked off to have a word. Aiguo made himself at home by sitting down by the fire and lit a candle with his finger. No one else saw but Bai couldn't help but giggle. When Trira came back over, so did the inn keeper. He said that they didn't have to pay for the food but they had to asked him. Just then Aiguo asked if they wanted to get something to eat and Bai's stomach grumbled. She laughed and shrugged. "I guess that's a yes." Bai said as she sat opposite Aiguo. "Excuse me could I have some steam bun roll please? And what would you like Aiguo?" she asked and had forgotten about Trira. "Do you want anything to eat Trira?"
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Trira shook her head as Bai asked if she wanted to have something to eat. "No, not right now. I have to do something first.", she said to her companions. It was somehow funny that the inn keeper needed her help at exactly the time when she was in Omashu again. But Trira was used to it, and this job was neither difficult nor dangerous. She only had to get some money somebody had not paid. And from the information she had gotten this person had enough monex to pay his debts.

"Please, start without me. I will be back soon again.", she said to Bai, then she went outside the inn again. Fast she rushed through the streets of Omashu, avoiding the guards. They did not need to know what she was doing now. She would have to explain too much. Suddenly Trira asked herself if Bai and Aiguo would ask questions too. She was not used to it that somebody waited for her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travellers meet in Omashu   Travellers meet in Omashu Empty

Back to top Go down

Travellers meet in Omashu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Earth Kingdom :: City of Omashu-