Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Trira explained what could happen if Bai helped and about politicians and that. Bai hadn't really thought about it much but Zuko's assination was more important to people than she first thought. Maybe she could stop another war from happening, maybe she could be like the avatar. Aang was busy with being the avatar but maybe she could stop a war before it happened. "Trira, I think you're right. I think I might just stop a war starting by finding the person or people behind Zuko's assination." She paused and carried on. "But how would I do that? Would I do it all by myself or would I have help. Oh Trira I want to help but I don't know what it would be like.. "
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Trira went towards Bai and touched her on her shoulders. "You are not alone, I am sure you will find people who will help you. For example me. I have helped you from the time I have found out what you are. And you have seen how many people I know in Omashu. Believe me, I know much more people. I had fought six long years in the last war, had been searched by the fire nation. I know everything of how to fight against an enemy you cannot be sure how to take down.", she said to Bai. Her eyes were really soft right now. "I can help you whenever you need me."
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:07 am

Trira said some comforting words to Bai. She hadn't been this touched since her mother said that she believed in Bai. A tear rushed down Bai's cheek. Trira had agreed to help her find the assasin who killed Zuko. "Thank you Trira. That's really sweet. So do you want to travel with me then?" Bai asked as Zing jumped onto her shoulder and wiped the tear which was on her face. "Thank you Zing." Bai said with a light giggle. "Trira no one has said something that nice to me since my mother said she believed in me. I'm so thankful that you want to help me."
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:16 am

Trira smiled at Bai. "I would help anyone to find the murderer of Zuko, even if I really believe that you can manage to do so.", she said to Bai. Then she turned away so that she did not showed the pain the next memorie gave her. "You have to know, Zuko had been the first fire bender after the war who had not fought against me, who also had offered me to come home. He was really friendly and I have really hoped that he could manage that this world is at peace.", she explained to Bai.
Suddenly, she remembered again the day when she had met Zuko. He had been at eye level with her and then he had suddenly streched out his hand, took Triras hand and thanked her for everything she had done during the war. That she had tried to stop the fire nation. A tear came out of her eye, but she whipped it away quickly. She could not show such weakness. "So, do you already have a plan where you want to go?", Trira finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Trira explained why she was devoted to Zuko so much, he had been the person that welcomed her back onto the fire nation and the only person who thanked her for what she did in the war. It sounded pretty heroic if Zuko himself thank Trira. "That's really cool, I don't believe you met Zuko. I wanted to see him when I left my village. But I've met the avatar once, on Ember Island actually." She didn't know if Trira wanted to hear a story but she told it anyway. "Well I was on Ember island, visiting of course. I was walking through the market and I saw one of the Avatar's compainion's, Katara. She was speaking to an old friend that she was travelling with the avatar. I followed her and hid behind a bush to see what was happening. Aang was practicing fire bender. He looked awesome with his marks on his fore head and arms. I actually asked my mother if I could have some marks like that but she only said that it would give her away. But that move with the fire coming out of your mouth, I watched Aang do that, it's soo cool." She laughed. Trira asked if they had a plan to go anywhere but she didn't. "Well anywhere really." She laughed and Zing ran off into the bushes to find some berries.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)   air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

air vs fire ... how will it end (Bai, pm if you want to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Earth Kingdom :: The Great Divide-