Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM) _
PostSubject: The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM)   The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Bai was walking across the dirt path. She was very excited but nervous as well. She was going to visit her old birth place. The Southern Air Temple. Sometimes she would skip and then run but then walk with Kenshi. She hadn't been here since she was born and couldn't remember what the place looked like. As she reach the beginning to a new path, she looked up. Her mouth gapped open as she looked at the temple. It had many towers and points sticking up from them. She squeeled in excitement and ran all the way down the path. Seeing as she is an airbender, she could run faster than any other bender could. She reached the end of the path when Kenshi was half way. "Hurry up!" She called as she turned around and lifted her head up. It was truly amazing. She entered the big gates and the big grin she had turned into a frown. All she could see where bones and bits of stone everywhere. She couldn't believe the fire lord did this to earth benders. A tear ran down her cheek and she fell to the floor on her knees. It was horrible being one of the only normal airbenders left. She hated it, and she couldn't exactly find the avatar. He had more important things to be dealing with. "Why, why did they do this?"she asked between sobs.
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Kenshi shujinko
Kenshi shujinko
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM)   The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Kenshi couldn't believe how exited Bai was. Seeing the southern air temple was cool and all but it was a ruin. The fire nation had destroyed it a hundred years ago. He wondered if Bai realised that it would be nothing but a ruin. All that was there were the bones of her ancestors. He wouldn't tell her anything though, how could he with her being so exited. Kenshi walked slow while Bai ran as fast as she could. When he finally entered the air temple he saw Bai crying on the floor. He didn't blame her for it. He could never understand how it must feel. It was one of those moments he wished he wasn't a fire bender. Even if it wasn't on porpuse he would always be blamed for it. He laid a hand on Bai's shoulder hoping she would calm down. "Are you allright Bai?" He asked. A stupid question but he didn't know what else to say to her. Bai must have been heartbroken. She must have known that the entire air temple was abandoned but seeing the ruin and the bodies, it was different. “Should we turn around?” He asked her. Maybe she didn’t want to see more of the carnage the fire nation had caused here so many years ago, so he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM)   The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Bai heard Kenshi approached her and he put a hand on her shoulder. She didn't pull it away or shrug it off. He asked if she was all right and she wiped her teary face. "Yeh I'm fine. It's just, I don't like feeling this alone. I don't like the feeling that I'm one of the last normal airbenders left. I hate it." She put her face into her hands and cried some more. She hated feeling alone, why didn't her parents say anything when the village banished her? She had no one to turn to, only Kenshi but he didn't understand her problems at all. Why did life have to be so hard? Kenshi asked she wanted to leave and she shook her head. "No, I want to look at what happened. I'm fine really, it's just, no one told me about the ruins or the bodies. I'm partly crying because of the shock that's all. I want to explore more." She said as she rose to her feet and stepped onto the stones, avoiding the bodies. Bai looked around the different buildings and ended with a meditation room. There were knick knacks everywhere and Bai decided to rumage through to see what she could find. After a while, she came to little whistle that was shaped like a bison. She recognised the bison part but she didn't know what the whistle was for. She turned to Kenshi and held up her discovery. "What do you think this does?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi shujinko
Kenshi shujinko
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM)   The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Kenshi looked at the wistle Bai held up. It looked pretty cool but there didn't seem to be anything special about it. "Mind if I take that?" He said while he picked it up from her hand. He studied the wistle and blew it. No sound came from the wistle, not even a soft tune. "I guess its broken. I would keep it with you though, it did belong to the airbenders after all." He thought it might be nice for Bai to have something of the airbenders. So even though the wistle was useless keeping it with her didn't seem like a stupid idea.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM)   The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:06 pm

Kenshi took the whistle off of Bai and blew into it. No sound came out, not even a squeak. Kenshi suggested that she should still keep it, even though it broken. She shrugged her shoulders. "It's a pretty little whistle though." She said as she took it off of Kenshi. She wanted to have a go. She took a deep breath and blew through the whistle. It still didn't make any sound even though Bai blew through it. "I guess it is broken." She said as she put the whistle in her pocket and exited the room. As she was nearing the exit of the temple, she heard a grumble. Bai stopped where she was and hide behind a wall. The air bender peered around the corner to see if anything was there. Nothing. She walked out of the temple and something landed in front of her. Bai jumped back in fright and rubbed her eyes. There was the most weirdest creature she ever saw. It look like a bison but it had three legs on one side and three on the other. Bai smiled and clicked her tongue. The bison looked up and nervously walked towards Bai. "Kenshi come and have a look at this." She said as she placed a hand on the bison's forhead.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi shujinko
Kenshi shujinko
Fire Bender

PostSubject: Re: The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM)   The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:14 pm

When Kenshi saw the giant thing his first reaction was drawing his sword. The thing was huge with six legs. It looked sort of like a bizon but they didn't grow that big. "What the hell is that?" He asked. It looked sort of like the wistle thing. Could that have something to do with it? He had heard there were certain sounds only animals could hear. Maybe the wistle worked like that. It seemed sort of far fetched but it was possible. Bai seemed to like the thing though, as if she were connected to it. "Bai, seriously. What is that?" He asked again. He really wasn't an animal person so he would rather have the thing gone again.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM)   The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM) EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Kenshi asked what it was and for certain, Bai was completely sure. She had seen them before and had seen pictures of them on walls but she was sure. The creature looked a bit like the whistle but it couldn't be, could it? She had seen one of these flying through the air but weren't they extinct? Bai started to stroke the beast and it seemed content. She rumage through her bag for some strawberries she had bought. She fed one to the creature and it seemed to like them. She smiled and fed it some more. "Kenshi, I think this is a flying bison, like the one Aang has. These are the very first airbenders and my ancestors learnt from these creatures." She said as she walked around the bison. "I think I shall call you, Taeo. Come on Kenshi, he won't hurt you." She smiled as she encouraged Kenshi to come closer.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM)   The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM) Empty

Back to top Go down

The old abandon Birthplace Of Bai Ling (Kenshi, PM)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: Air Temples :: Southern Air Temple-