Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) _
PostSubject: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:36 am

Sora looked both ways before stepping off the little rowing boat the kind Kyoshi Warriors had lent her. There was no one around, it was too late and foggy for that. Sor sighed with relief as her feet felt the comfortable ground, Sora gritted her teeth then. It was time to do something close to Earth Bending.
She took out the pouch of dirt the Warriors had given her, and inspected it. It looked like average dirt, but she'd been told it wasn't and could somehow tell it wasn't too. It felt different in her hands.

Sora Ka sprinkled the special dirt along the little boat's rim and heaved it outwards, it immediately shot off into the distance, avoiding rocks and strong currents as if a skilled sailor was steering.
"Back to Kyoshi you go," she smiled, lifting her hand jokingly...before the seriousness of the matter set in.

She was an obvious Earth Bender in what was considered enemy territory. What was worse, she didn't have Fire Nation attire with her. Of course, Whale Tail Island was only a small Fiery lump, surrounded by friendly land...but that didn't matter. If a fire bender found out she was an Earth Bender...worse, one who'd never used her gift before... she was dead.

Quickly, she sprinted away from the water side and ran to where a little clothes stall was. No one was there, but the owner had forgotten to pack away his merchandise.
She grabbed a red tunic, orange pants and a red expensive looking cloak with flowers on, made sure she had red sandals and a red hair pin to tie her hair back, before setting the payment on the ground next to the box of clothes.

After getting changed, and looking like a proper Fire Nation inhabitant, she packed away her normal clothes in a pack she had and tip-toed away from the place.

It wasn't long before she had the feeling someone was following her.
Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:00 am

Jian couldn't help it. She was snooping, but only because she saw what the girl did with the dirt. Her journey had lead her hear, though enamy lands adventure called her, and lets face it Jian is a sucker for adventure. She had seen how she took the clothing "Smart." she thought, she had hers, and was already looking fire bender like.

She had her bow out, arrows before bending she told herself. Her brown hair was tied up in a side braid and her eyes were bright with anticipation. She slowly slid bhind a large rock, carefully looking around it to see were the girl went.

She hadn't been very informed on the assassination, and thought she would find out herself, she had no were else to go, so it just seemed right. Carefully she silently picked her way around the rock and crept even closer. A slight smile curled on her lips, she got a good running start, lightly stepping on the ground like she was hunting in her woods again. She ran and then finally, in a flash of pale red, she pushed of, in the air only a moment, out stretched her arms with bow in one hand and landed square on the the girl, hopefully pulling her down.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Sora widened her eyes as she felt the vibrations of someone landing on their feet and tip-toeing towards her. Considering the way they were so very light and quiet on their feet, she assumed whoever it was, could be an air-bender. Or a water-bender, they were pretty elegant too...
She stopped in her tracks, for no apparent reason; though really she was feeling for the vibrations in the ground. Someone was there. She was sure. The question was, were they friends, or enemies?

Suddenly, Sora felt soft feet running towards her. Running fast, like an eagle, hunting down her prey.
She gasped, heart fluttering wildly as she panicked. Sora had always been the shy one, the slow one, the easily frightened, gullible one. Today was no exception either.
Sora whipped around, considered earth-bending, but the girl that headed towards her was alone, and Sora saw it wasn't such a risk as she needed to use her power.

Her characteristics settled in as the girl pummelled into her, knocking her to the ground. Sora was so scared, she could hardly move.
But she freed herself from her paralysis in the end.

Narrowing her eyes in concentration, she quickly made a grab at the girl's arms and tried to wrestle her off of Sora, wanting to push her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:40 am

A wave of fear struck Jian, what had she done? She wa stotally out of her league here. She had lived in the forest most of her life, never comming close to takeing a person down. But she took in a sharp breath and figured what was done was done, if she had to fight it would be so. She rolled off, finding her feet she got up quickly.

in a flash she had an arrow notched and bow drawn. She was breathing heavily from her attack and her dirt smudged face had strands of hair sticking to it, classy. For a breif moment her mouth froze, what would she say? I jumped on you cause I thought you were like me and I was board yah that will go over real well. She stood there breathing hard and blinking. She realized she looked like a fire bender, and if she was truly an earth bender this situation would be interesting.

Finally she found her words
"What would an earth bender be doing in enemy territory?" her words were perhaps a bit sharper than she ment. Her eyes were narrowed and her bow string taunt, she was ready for what ever this girl could dish...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Sora saw the panic flash in the other girl's eyes and she furrowed her brow. Why attack someone if you were afraid of them? It didn't make sense to her.
As Sora tried wrestling her, the girl managed to break free and she grabbed the chance to stand up, looking down at Sora who had an arrow pointed at her face. Though Sora wasn't afraid. She'd seen the flash of fear, and kept a cool, calm face. She slowly got to her feet, her eyes never leaving the girl's face.
The girl opposite her was dressed as a Fire Bender, but Sora could somehow tell by the way she acted, held herself and walked...that she was something entirely.

The girl asked her a simple question, a sharp one, provoking and unafraid. Sora simply laughed, narrowing her eyes and furrowing her brow; "I could ask you the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:40 am

That caught her off guard, and she raised her eye brows in surprise. Jian, you are loosing your touch she thought, she had been uncovered, "Well I guess we both need to work on our disguise in enemy territory, don't we." she softened her arms, if the other girl knew she wasn't a fire bender then hostility wouldn't be too likely.

"We both know we arn't who we are about to say we are, so lets simply say the truth, the other tribes don't hate each other that bad do they?" she was tired of mind games some times, SOME TIMES, truth would prevail and people could be trusted...sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:32 pm

"I wouldn't call it enemy territory. Unless you're one of those that stick by the Earth Kingdom through and through?" she said, crossing her arms and raising a skeptical eyebrow. Sora started nodding then, agreeing with saying the truth. "I wasn't going to lie anyway..." she muttered under her breath truthfully. "What tribes?" she asked quizzically. "Since when did the Earth Kingdom have tribes?"

She thought for a bit then, wondering if she start talking; or the other girl would? She sighed, deciding she would go first; otherwise the hostility would stay.
"My name isn't very Earth Bender-like. Sora Ka. It means Sky Flower," she explained, perhaps unnecessarily. [i[No point saying anything else...unless she gives me her life story of course,[/i] she thought, cutting herself short before she blabbed out something else.
Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Jian thought a minuet, this girl caught on fast. Jian smirked "Fine then, I am Jian earth bender." she didn't plan on saying much more than that. "I guess we are at a stalemate. But do know we are on enamy territory, we should watch each others backs, but only if I can trust you." Jian desided friends are better than no one at all.

She swept her hair out of her face and lowered her bow and sighed. They would need to move fast in order to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Sora narrowed her eyes. Though she was glad Jian was honest with her, she was annoyed of her prejudice towards the Fire Nation.
"You do know how small and old Whale Tail Island is, right? Most the people here are friendly; Earth Bender or not," she said, knowing that she probably seemed a hypocrite dressing up all Fire Nation if she was so confident with the Island's inhabitants. But she had her reasons.
"I guess so," she muttered, before swallowing her pride and sticking out her hand awkwardly. "Nice to meet you I suppose," she said, a glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:13 pm

((sorry this took me forever!))

She looked at Sora, straight into her eyes "Sora, you cannot trust any one who is connected to your enemy, I know this place looks harmless, but its places like this harm hangs around, I know this from experience." she wished Sora would under stand the things she did or said might seem a bit strange, but it would keep them safe and alive.

Jian looked around quickly and bit her lip, what to do next she thought. "So are we in this together?" she asked once again.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Sora screwed up her face in sheer disgust at the girl, "Who said the Fire Nation is my enemy?" she said, a rhetorical question. "They've done nothing to me," she said, her face blank again, though she seemed to have a light in her eyes that said "I wouldn't trust this girl with my life".
As Jian asked her if they were in it together, Sora took a step backwards, her back against a boulder. She could hear people coming but still she said, "I'm not sure we are," coldly.

((That's okay XD Sorry mine's so short))
Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:48 am

"Fire NATION is your enemy, possibly not all of the people are, but either you are the nations enemy, or you are no earth bender. Fine if you do not wish to side with me, I simply didn't wish to be alone." anger swept over Jian, Idiot! why did you tell her anything, just disappear into the woods were you came, you don't belong here, you don't belong any were... her eyes flashed with furry, at her self.

Hadn't she spent her whole life takeing strides to stay hidden and alone, hadn't her ambition be to survive. She saw that her ambitions were wrong, she cared not for the other nations, they could do as they pleased they never counted her as one any way. Her eyes light up as all this came to her, her goal needed to be were her heart was, her parents. A piece of her died with them, and she was going to get that peice back from the person who took it, she would avenge her parents death.

"Come with me or not I don't care, you might wined up dead sooner or later." With that she pulled over her a cloak and notched another arrow, for who it was destined she did not know.

Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Sora screwed up her face in disgust, "Then I am no Earth Bender," she said, adding on mentally I've never used my bending anyway.... The Earth Kingdom girl glared at Jian, wondering if she should accept her invitation and go along with her. But she couldn't.
"I can't travel so far as around one island with someone I'm so different to. I'm sorry," she said, turning around and walking the other way. "I wish you luck on all your journeys," she said, before leaving the scene and setting out to find an Inn to stay overnight.

((Thread over? Smile))
Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am

((sure, sad nothing more came out of this...)
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:13 am

((I know right...Sora and Jian might meet again though Wink Sorry to spam but ONE OF YOUR RGGS HATCHED Very Happy))
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))   A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All)) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nervous Wreck ((Open To All))

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Fire Nation :: Whale Tail Island-