Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Riku Lakuri
Water Bender

Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) _
PostSubject: Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)   Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Riku was walking on the shoreline of Kyoshi Island, a place he thought to be very beutiful. He felt as if this was the last calm place there was. As he was thinking, he decided to walk back up to the little village. He thought he heard someone walking around the area. He began to feel a sence of paranoia. As he looked around, he decided it was nothing and kept walking. As he went on, he heard it again, this time tripping and hitting his head."Oww!" he acidentally said out loud. He noticed he was bleeding, and decided to sit down and rest.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)   Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Bai was at the town of Kyoshi. It was a beautiful place even when she's been there many times in her life. The green grass, the beautiful flower and the many friendly faces your greeted with. She was at the shore in that moment in time. The sea was tickling her toes which made her laugh. Sometimes she would let the waves touch her or let the waves run after her. It made her laugh and it reminded her of when she was little. Just then she heard footsteps. Not wanting to show herself, she stalked the boy who was walking. He kept looking back as she ran into a nearby bush to hide in. He looked about beginning of his teenage years and she was in her mid teens. What did this prove? Just then the boy fell over and hurt his said. She heard him yell out in pain and she ran to him. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" She said as she ran out of the bush.
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com

Riku Lakuri
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)   Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:21 pm

A girl came out and started to come towards him.She must have been the one following me,he thought."I'm so sorry, are you o-kay?" she asked. Seeing how she wasn't trying to hurt him, he stopped worrying."Yeah, I'm o-kay."he said."Who are you?"he asked. He looked at her clothing. She was dressed like an airbender. Could she be? he thought. If she was an airbender, then she could travel around the world easily. He began to wish he was an airbender. He then waited for her reply, before he got ahead of himself.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)   Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:57 pm

The boy seemed to be worried but when she had came out he had calmed down. He said that he was okay and she let out a big sigh of relief. "But I'm still sorry. I shouldn't had scared you." she said as she looked at the blood running down his face. This made her more guilty about worrying him. She shouldn't have followed him. she imagined how she would've felt if she had been followed like that. she would have been really scared. "Oh your head. Oh I shouldn't have followed you. I'm so stupid." She said as she face palmed her forehead. Why did she have to do that? Why did she have to hurt people? She asked herself.
Back to top Go down

Riku Lakuri
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)   Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:07 am

Riku pulled out his water pouch.He started to bend the water on to his head. He was horrible at healing, so he at least partially sealed up the gash and stoped the bleeding."Seriously,"he said."It's o-kay.". He decided he could trust her."I'm Riku.What's youre name?" he said as he put his pouch away. He then extended his hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)   Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:19 am

Bai watched as the boy used his waterbending to heal himself. She had her head to the side in confusion but then knew that he was a waterbender. He healed half the gash. It still made Bai guilty about making him hurt himself. She was so stupid. The boy introduced himself as Riku. He asked her what her name was and she shrugged. He obviously trusted her quickly. "I'm Bai, its nice to meet you Riku." she said as she shook his hand for a welcoming handshake. "So you're a waterbender then." she said as she sat down on the floor.

((Sorry its so short.))
Back to top Go down

Riku Lakuri
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)   Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:02 am

"Yeah."Riku said in reply."Well, Bai, what brings you here? Do you live here?" he asked. He started to remember some nights he saw at the northern water tribe. He could see the moon, the same stars, and more. The sky looked so small, yet it was large enough to cover the earth. As he was lost in thought, he forgot he was still there."Oh! Sorry for spacing out like that!"Riku said in apology.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)   Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Riku asked many questions that were easty to answer. He was a curious little teen. He asked Bai what she was doing here and then asked her if she lived here. "Well the answer to you first question is I'm a traveller and I'm just visiting. The answer to the second question is no, I don't live here but I love this place." she said. She watched as Riku spaced out and seemed to be thinking about something. He apologized and she shrugged her shoulders. "It doesn't matter." She paused. "Well what brings you here then? do you live here?"
Back to top Go down

Riku Lakuri
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)   Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:15 pm

"No," Riku replied."I don't live here. I lived in the northern water tribe, but I always wanted to see the world. So I left, hoping for the best." he continued. " I find this place my favorite so far. The locale hasn't been touched by anything bad it seems." he finished. He admired the beuty of the island and wished he had lived here. He realized he forgot to ask her something he wanted to."Oh! Umm... would you happen to be an airbender?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)   Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:39 pm

Riku explained where he came from and why he was there. It turned out that he had been from the northern water tribe and had travelled the world. She nodded her head. "I've just come from the Northern tribe." She said. Then Riku asked if she was an airbender. Kids always get straight to the point. What was she going to say? She could trust him, right? "Get straight to the point don't you?" She laughed. "Well yes I am." She whipsered. "Don't tell anyone though, keep it a secret."
Back to top Go down

Riku Lakuri
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)   Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:52 pm

"Well, youre secret is safe with me."Riku said to her. "So, whats youre position on everything thats going on? You know, the could-be war?" he asked. He then realized that maybe that wasn't the best topic of discussion. "Never mind. So, you know anyone in town?" he asked. He kind of wanted to know why she was following him, but he didn't care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)   Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:59 am

Riku asked about what she thought about the war. He then change his question to if she knew anyone in the village. Bai put a finger to her chin. She did know a few people but she knew that Riku wouldn't know any of them. "Well Riku I do know a few people in Kyoshi but you wouldn't know them." She remembered the friends she made in Kyoshi but she had heard they had been killed. The children's families were still alive and they created Bai whenever she visited. "So, Let me ask the question you were thinking of. What do you think of the could- be war?"
Back to top Go down

Riku Lakuri
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)   Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:10 am

"I don't have a clue. I'm just trying not to get too involved." Riku said. He was thinking that if it came down to it, he was helping the earth kingdom. The fire nation had sent soldiers to his home, and that was something he wasn't going to tolerate. "Well, it's getting late." he said. "Nice meeting you, Bai, but I should get back to the shore. I have somewhere to go." he said, as he had been thinking about visiting an air temple to see if there was anyone else besides Bai and the avatar who could airbend. He was also thinking about going to the fire nation to see if he could sneek in and out (for posible future needs.). Then again, he never knew where he was going.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)   Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering in the night(Bai Ling,PM)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Earth Kingdom :: Kyoshi Island-