Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) _
PostSubject: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:21 pm

The travel to the fire nation was not as long with the war balloon as it was with a ship. But it was still long. Trira sat next to Bai and thought of an way out. She knew that she could be in the better position if she attacked right now, but she had not idea if Reiku would not decide that it was enough to let Bai without harm if she attacked. So during the whole journey she sat next to the air bender and huggled her. She also hummed a melody she could still remember from her childhood. It was a song mothers sang for their children if they feared themselfes. It should make them brave. Trira had the feeling like Bai and she herself could use this song right now. She wanted to talk with Bai, telling her a story. Fast she looked how carefully the guards were watching them. They were only concentrating on every movement Trira made, but not of the things that came out of her mouth. "I know, maybe it is not the right time to tell a story right now, but I think it will get our thoughts away during this journey. It is the story I have heared about the room where we had been captured.", the fire bender began to tell the story.

"I was not very long after the inventor had gotten into the northern air temple. He had already begun to destroy everything and make new machines. At that time, some fire benders came to him in the name of Fire Lord Ozai, who had heared that people lived in that air temple. He had not been sure what persons they were, and so he first wanted to kill them. But then he got the massage that a inventor with his family and many friends live there. Ozai thought that would be perfect, and so he forced the inventor to work for him. It was similar like Reiku had forced Chang to help him. For many years, the inventor produced weapons for the fire nation, and nobody knew something about that. The fire nation got stronger because of this man. But one day, Avatar Aang came to the northern air temple. He was as angry about the destruction as you had been. He wanted to visit the room where we had been in, and found all the weapons. He managed that the inventor stopped helping the fire nation, but for that the firebenders attacked the northern air temple. Aang and all the others who were able to use a glider attacked from the air and everybody who could do something to defend their home helped. So in the end, Avatar Aang and the people of the air temple won and the fire nation left them alone. After that, the inventor helped Aang again during the black sun."

Trira had told really long, so when she finished they had reached the fire nation. She tried to stand up, but because she had been sitting so long, she could not really move. But finally she got up, even if the guards had to "help" a little bit. Slowly she stepped out of the war balloon. It was dark outside, so she had no problems to see something. Bai and Trira were brought in the corridor where they had kept Bai the last time they had been in this nation. But this time they did not get Bai into the same room as last time. This time Bai and Trira got into the same cell. Inside Trira could see another person. Slowly she walked towards this person. She thought that if he was inside the cell, he had to be a foe of Reiku. And the foe of my foe is my friend. "Hello.", she said with a friendly voice. The person turned and Trira could see who it was. It was Herik, the fire bender who had helped her to get Bai out of her cell.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Bai was sat down in the war balloon next to Bai. Guards where in the room but they didn't do anything to them. Bai was so upset she was huggled next to Trira as Trira hummed a little tune. Bai recognized the tune from a time in her childhood. Her mother had sung it to her when the fire nation were searching through the houses for any benders when the great war was going on. And now Trira was humming that song to Bai. In a way it was comforting and it made Bai feel a little bit better. Trira then turned to her and told her a storym to get her thoughts away from the journey.

Bai listened quietly and liked the story she was listening too. Aang sounded so much like Bai and it was strange that she had repeated exactly what Aang had done when he was at the Northern air temple. Apart from the fighting for the Northern air temple, she was like Aang. It was like history repeating itself. "Wow, Trira. Aang sounds exacltly like me." Bai laughed for the first time in a while. The guards stared at her when she laughed.

As they stepped off the war balloon, they past the same cell that Bai had been kept in. It gave Bai the shivers as she walked past. But surprisingly, she wasn't put into that cell. Instead they were placed in the same cell with a man in the shadows. Trira seemed to recognize him straight away and after a while so did Bai. It was the man that had helped them escape. "And then there were three." Bai laughed again. She seemed to be in a good mood seeing as they had been captured and were unlikely to escape. "Well Trira, we're back at square one."
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:16 am

Trira looked at Herik with wide eyes. She could not believe that she saw him in the prison. "Hi Trira, hi Bai.", he said with an sad smile. Slowly Trira walked over to him and layed a hand on his shoulder. "What had happened? Why are you here?", she asked him, even though she already had an idea what could have happened. A tear was in her eyes. "Reiku had found out that I have helped you escape. As soon as he was king, he took me to prison.", Herik explained. Trira stood there, not knowing what to say. She looked to the ground. "I am sorry. I have not wanted that you get here only because you have helped me.", she said to him and had to fight really hard that she was not crying. Then she felt an hand under her chin which forced to look up. She looked into the eyes of Herik and saw, that they were beautiful. "It was not your fault. I had decided to help the two of you.", he said to Trira and whiped away a tear Trira had not been able to fight back. After she had breathed deep, the turned to Bai and walked to her friend. "As it seems, we have to find a way out of the cell without help this time.", she said to the airbender.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Bai listened and watched Trira's and Herik's conversation. It was quiet an unpleaseant reunion. It turns out that Herik had been caught helping the pair escape. Hopefully Herik wasn't tortured or any sort of punishment. Trira then turned to Bai and told her that they would have to escape without help. She let out a heavy sign. She leaned against the wall and slid down it so she was sitting on the floor. She had had enough of being caught by Reiku and it was going to be worse seeing as he is now fire lord. If she ever escaped this time, he wouldn't stop till he had her again. This was getting a real pain. Why couldn't he just leave her alone? "Well I guess we're going to be in here for a long time because I have no ideas." Just then a guard entered the room. He had his mouth and head covered so you could only see his eyes. Bai looked up and looked into his eyes. He hadn't spoke a word, he just picked Bai up and handcuffed her. She let him do it, tired of trying. Bai looked at Trira and smiled. "I'll be back soon." She said as the door closed behind her. The guard had walked her through many halls and corridors before she reached what looked like the main room with the fire lord's throne. The background was ablaze with fire and Reiku stared towards her as the guard threw her on the floor. Bai didn't face him but she could feel his stare on her back. "Well has the airbender given up?"
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Trira looked at Bai, trying to seem like she was thinking and nearly had a plan. But it was not true, she had no idea. But she wanted to give her friend some hope. Then the guard came inside and took Bai away. Trira heared the words of her friend, but did not trusted them. As soon as Bai was outside, she walked towards the door and tried if there was a chance to look outside. She asked herself what Reiku would do to her. There were so many bad thoughts in her mind, that she also started to cry a little bit. Herik came towards her and put a hand on her shoulder. Fast she turned and layed her head on her shoulder and cried. He hold the back of her head with an hand and tried to comfort her. "That is all my fault.", she sobbed. She could feel that Herik was sheaking his head. "That is not true. I am sure you have tried everything you can for her.", he said to Trira and kissed her on her head. Still with tears in her eyes, she looked up to him. "If Reiku does her any type of harm, he will pay for that.", she said with a strong voice. Then she stood in Heriks arms, and waited what would happen. She wondered if Bai would really come back soon or not.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:33 pm

As Bai sat on the floor, she still did not look in Reiku's eyes. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction. She could hear him step down the steps from his throne and could hear his breathing as he stood over her. Bai still didn't look up, she knew she had sadness in her eyes and she didn't want Reiku to use it against her, to make her weaker. "Well Bai, isn't it a nice throne room?" He asked as he walked around her. She just shrugged her shoulders. "I guess." She simply said. She wasn't in the mood for talking seeing as there was no way to escape.
"I have brought you into my throne room because I have someone for you to meet." He said. As she looked up a boy about her age walked into the room with an evil smile on his face. "This is my son, Jin." The boy bowed slightly as he approached them. Bai stared at him, she didn't like him. "Bai, I would like you to entertain me tonight as I hold a feast in my son's honour. I would like my son to have a bending battle with you." Bai's mouth opened wide. He wanted Bai to 'entertain' him by fighting? Sorry but that's not how Bai roles. "Why? Why should I do that for you?" She asked. Her question wasn't answered. Reiku's just flicked his wrist and the guard carried her back into the cell. As she saw Trira, she bursted into tears.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Trira heared the guard before it came back with Bai. When the air bender was inside, Trira walked towards her, holding still the hand of Herik. But when her friend burst out into tears, she ran to her and huggled her. "What had happened?", she quietly asked. Trira led Bai to another corner of the cell and helped her to sit down. Then she heated up her hands. "Maybe this is hot now, but I have heared that it can help against being sad.", she said to her friend. Then she first took Bais hands and moved to the shoulders. She was giving her friend a massage. Herik stayed where he was, and watched the two girls. He knew that the two girls needed some times to talk.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Bai was overwhelmed with a hug from Trira. Bai just sobbed on her shoulder, making Trira's shoulder wet. Trira took her into the corner and asked her what happened. Bai calmed herself a little bit but she still had tears in her eyes. Trira started to warm Bai's hands up but soon they became to hot. It wasn't really hot but it was hotter than usual. She was right, it was making Bai better. She sniffed back the tears. "Reiku took me into his throne room. I met his son. He's having a feast to honour. Reiku wants me to entertain his guests by fighting with his son. I don't want to do it Trira. It's not like me." Bai started crying again and hugged Trira. "I've had enough of being strong, I've had enough of Reiku capturing us all the time. What am I going to do Trira?"Bai asked as she sunk her head into her shoulder. She wanted to stay there forever but she knew that would never happen. What about Akros? Akros was still back at the northern air temple, not knowing about Bai's disappearance. "Oh and I have something to tell you." Bai mumbled in Trira's shoulder. Lifting her head back she looked into Trira's eyes. "Me and Akros are in love. The thing that I threat is what if Reiku hears about this? What if he gets hold of him..." She said as she started to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Trira listened what Bai told her about the thing that had happened. She nodded her head, trying to think of something at the same time. And then Bai told her that she was in love with Akros. "Do not worry about him. He is a strong young man, and he can take care of himself. And we will not stay too long at this place.", she said to her friend with a smile. Or that is what I hope., she thought. Then she turned her head. "Herik, you know the son of Reiku. What is he like?", she asked her friend. He walked some steps toward Bai and Trira. "He is really proud. But his problem is that when somebody decides not to fight against him, he first tries to get this person into the fight. But as soon as he finds out the person does not fight, he stops and turnes to his father, asking what to do. That could maybe help you.", he said to the air bender. Trira nodded as she heared that. "Yeah, that could help you.", she said to her friend. And suddenly, she had a plan of how they could manage that Reiku would not follow Bai any more later on. "Bai, you have to stay strong a little bit longer. I promise you, as soon as we are out of the prison, I will find you a way to stay save from Reiku.", she said to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Trira asked about Reiku's son and Herik explained. The son's weakness is turning to his father many times. Bai could use this to her advantage. She wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled at Herik. "Thankyou Herik. I could use that as a advantage. Thank you." Bai smiled once again feeling happier and lucky about the battle. Trira then told Bai that she would have to stay stronger a little longer just to hang on. they will escape and they will be safe from Reiku. Bai was happy she had Trira, if she didn't Bai would be shambles. "Okay Trira, I'll try. For now I need to meditate just in case I need to fight to get out of here." She smiled and crossed her legs. As she closed her eyes, she remembered all the moves she had learnt and what her father had told her about the airbenders. Hopefully the knowlege that Bai had, would help her escape the fire nation. She heard the door go after a few hours of Bai meditating. He said that the guests were ready and that Trira and Herik had to come to. Bai smiled at Trira and Herik and walked in front, where she was hand cuffed until she reached some sort of dining hall. It was huge, big enough to fit millions of people in it. "And here she is. Bai the Airbender." Many people clapped and Bai just ignored them. "She is here as the only airbender apart from the Avatar. She is going to fight my son Jin." The son came out in a firebending battle outfit and was ready to fight. She took a deep breath in and smiled. "I'm not fighting." She simply said.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Trira nodded and let Bai meditate. She went to Herik again. The two of them were really silent, but during this time they got closer to each other. Trira felt glad that he was with them. She felt like he was a strong hand she had ever needed but never had been able to find. The two whispered with each other and told many stories. Slowly they fell in love with each other. She asked herself how it could happen that she had not seen before that he was perfect for her. But she was not completely ready to accept that she was in love with him. She was lying on the chest of Herik when the door opened. Fast she jumped up and so the guard did not saw what she had done. The guard took all three out of the cell. Bai had hand cuffed, but somehow they thought they were not good for fire benders. So behind both Trira and Herik another guard went, who was ready to kill them if they would try to flee. Inside the dining hall, Herik and Trira were led to special seats where they could see the whole fight. The guards still stood behind them. Then it was time for Bai to fight. Trira thought it was really brave of her friend to say so directly that she was not going to fight. But she thought that it was not the right taktik.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:13 am

Bai saw in the corner of her eye, Trira and Herik sit in a chair so they could see the whole fight. There were guards behind them and they looked ready to attack. But Reiku's eyes filled with anger when the boy tried to copy his father's look, it made giggled slightly. But the son did exactly as Herik had told her. He created a fire ball and sent it to Bai. She jumped into the air, dodging the fire ball, and landed softly on the ground. He swept his leg on the floor and sent a few waves of fire on the floor. Bai hovered in the air until the waves had fizzled out. "I told you Reiku, I'm not fighting for your entertainment." Jin looked towards his father and shrugged his shoulders. Bai laughed. "I guess your plan didn't go as well as you thought." Bai could tell that Reiku was getting angry. Bai didn't know what to do. She looked towards Trira and then looked at Reiku. Reiku clicked his fingers and about a dozen warriors, twice the size of Bai, stormed towards her. The guest clapped in unison as if it was part of the show. They all tried to grab her but she had had enough of this, she had enough of being some sort of clown or entertainer. She screamed as hard as she could and the air had built up and pushed most of the guards down. She held her throat lightly. She didn't know she could do something like that. Bai's staff was in her hand. What was she going to do next?
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:27 am

Trira watched as Bai told Reiku again and again that she was not going to fight. She nodded and as really proud of the little air bender. But then Reiku go some guards to capture Bai. Trira looked to Herik. He nodded and she counted five seconds. Then she turned really fast and punched the guard who was behing her. Herik did the same thing with his guard. They have said that they are going to do that if Bai would need their help. At the moment Bai pushed most of the guards down, Trira was busy to get down to her friend. Fast she made a wall between Bai and the rest of the guards. Then she ran together with Herik next to her friend. "I have thought you can use some help.", she said to Bai. The guests did not knew what was going on. Some of them thought they would still see a show, others seemed to realize slowly what was going on. "Bai, lets go.", she said to the air bender, and then slowly walked backwards, taking Bai and Herik with her. Fast she heated up her hand and showed Herik that he should take it. He knew what Trira wanted, and so he did nothing as her hand burnt his. Trira was giving Herik her own sign. She was telling him that she loved him and that she would always be with him. Herik made in one second the same thing, so as they parted their hands, you could see burns. But nobody had seen what they had done
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:58 pm

As Bai attacked the guards, she could see in the corner of her eye, Trira lashing out on the guard behind her. As Herik did the same, Trira came and stood in between Bai and the rest of the guards. She was happy that Trira was there otherwise Bai would be on her own and wouldn't have survived without her. Most of the guests had realized that it wasn't part of the performance and started to run for the exits. As Reiku's attention was elsewhere, Bai looked toward Trira and nodded as she suggested they run. As she dodged and dived through the crowds as they ran the way all the guests were heading. Before they had ran, Trira and Herik had held hands and Bai suddenly realized. Trira had fallen in love. Bai smiled as she still ran through the crowds. Nearing the end, the crowd of scared guests had fizzled out. Bai stopped on the spot and looked around. "Something's wrong." She said. "The guests should still be here." She said as she slowly walked to the doors of the fire nation palace. She was shocked by what she saw. Reiku was standing next to a whole army of fire benders. They all seemed ready and were positioned for a fight. There must've been about fifty to seventy fire benders. Bai turned and looked at Trira. "There's about fifty firebenders out there. How are we going to escape?"
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Trira ran together with Bai through the crowd. She was not looking where the scared guests were running, she only tried to stay near her friends. Trira also had not found out that Reiku had suddenly vanished. She knew that Herik was behind her, but she did not dare to turn around. She did not wanted to give any follower the time to catch up with them. Suddenly, there were no guests around them any more. They were standing in front of the doors, and Bai was looking outside. What the air bender told afterwards really shocked Trira. But before she could say something, Herik walked beside her. "I will go outside and draw the attention to myself. You two go along this corridor. There you will find an window that is normally open. Use your glider, Bai, and you two will get savely outside.", he said to the girls. Trira turned her him. "No, you cannot go outside alone.", she said to Herik, but he hold his hand above his mouth and shook his head. "I have to.", he whispered into her ear and before Trira could say anything, Herik kissed her. Trira closed her eyes, she really liked that kiss. She thought it was over too early and when she opened her eyes, Herik was on his way outside. "I will come back to get you out of here.", she said to him, then she turned to Bai. "Lets go to the window.", she said to her friend. Trira fought really hard so that she would not cry and that her voice was still strong. She felt like she could sat down on the floor and cry. She had no idea what would happen to Herik.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:10 pm

Bai thought that Herik was very brave to go out into the army and distract them. It must’ve made Trira feel sad because she wouldn’t let him go at first. Bai was saddened at this sight; it made her think if it were Akros and herself in that position. Herik explained how to escape and she nodded at him. “It was good seeing you again. Thank you for everything you’ve ever done for us.” Bai said and bowed to him to show how much respect Bai had for him. He was a rather clever and kind boy; it was no wonder Trira loved him. Trira suggested that they head for the window and she nodded. Herik turned his head once before he walked into the army. Bai felt guilty because it was her fault that they were in this situation. Why did she have to be an air bender? Fast, she ran down the corridor that Herik had pointed to. The window came into view and the window was in fact, open. But as she was nearing the window, a hand came out of the shadows and before she could react, the hand grabbed her by the throat. The hand was replaced by a sword and Bai could see the features of the person holding her. It was Jin, the son of Reiku. "Don't move or Bai gets it." He said. Bai didn't dare struggle but she did have some kind of plan. She ducked her head underneath Jin's grip (which wasn't steady) and flipped over his head so his back was facing her. Bai ran on a bit and made an air whip flow towards Jin. It was strong enough to knock him over. "Come on Trira, let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Trira ran after Bai. She could think of nothing else than of Herik. She asked herself what would happen to him right now. She wanted to run back and help him, but she knew that Bai also needed her help. And the air bender was more important. Suddenly, the son of Reiku got hold of Bai. Trira first did not really saw it, but when her friend got out of the grip she suddenly knew what had happened. Trira knew that she had to concentrate right now. They were not save, and they would not be as long as they were not out of the fire nation capital. Bai knocked over Jin, and Trira rushed after her again. This time she was looking around really much. She did not wanted that next time a more difficult enemy would get hold of her friend. "Do you feel the same when you think about your friend as I do about my friend?", Trira asked Bai when they had nearly reached the window. Trira said no names, because she feared that somebody could hear what they were talking.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:34 pm

As they were running, Trira asked a question. She asked if Bai felt the same way about her friend as Trira did her friend. It was a bit confusing at first but she soon understood. But at this moment in time it wasn’t the right time to be answering question. As they reached the window, Bai opened it a bit more with wind and jumped through it, without touching the sides. Bai smiled and stretched out her hand. When Bai had pulled Trira up, she headed for the alleyways of the fire nation capital. As she ran passed some hiding places, Bai stopped. She smiled at Trira and would answer her question. “Well Trira, I feel different emotions when I’m with Akros.” She whispered. “He means the world to me and I’m not sure if he feels the same way but I’m sure that Herik will live and we will discover that and save him from wherever he is hiding out okay?” Bai smiled and placed her hands on Trira’s shoulders. “Now take your own advice and be strong just a little longer.” Bai looked around and started to run again. She didn’t know what she was to expect but a hand grabbed her and took her into a house. The person stepped into the shadows and Bai recognized his face straight away. “Uncle Koozai.” Bai said and overwhelmed him in a big hug as he hugged her back. She had forgotten about her uncle living in the fire nation.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Trira was glad when they finally got out of the palace. She could start to think like she had done before again. Everything was clearer now, and everything seemed not so bad. She also had the feeling that she could manage everything. When Bai stopped to answer her question, Trira smiled at her friend. It was really good to know that Bai would try to help her if she needed help herself. Then they both ran again. Suddenly, Bai was grabbed and got into a house. "Bai!", Trira shouted and ran to the door. She knocked on it. "Let me inside, or I will get inside by myself!", she shouted through the wood and her knocking grew stronger with every second. She wanted to destroy the door and she feared what could happen to Bai inside. She had not heared anything, but she could not be sure that nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Bai smiled at her uncle as he looked down on her. Her uncle was a nice man and was a fire bender. He came from her mother’s side and her mother’s father was fire nation. “Bai you’ve grown since I last saw you.” He said with his caring smile on his weathered down face. Bai laughed as she pulled away from her uncle. “It’s been ages since you last saw me. I was about five.” She said as her uncle laughed with her. Then Bai heard banging on the door. It was Trira, demanding she was let in. Bai had completely forgotten about Trira for a second as she was reunited with her uncle. She hadn’t seen him in ten years and she loved him. Bai ran to the door and opened it. “Come in.” She said to Trira as her uncle smiled toward the older girl. “Who’s this young lady then?” Koozai asked as he bowed toward her. “Trira, this is my uncle, Koozai. Uncle this is my friend Trira a fire bender.” She turned to Trira and smiled. “My uncle is a fire bending teacher and he knows a lot of advanced moves that should’ve been destroyed years ago.” Bai said as she looked at her uncle. “Oh Bai, stop it. Well it’s nice to meet you Trira.” He said and he bowed like a fire bender. Bai smiled, knowing that she had family again. She turned to Trira and was serious. “I forgot that my uncle lived in the fire nation. Well I forgot I even had an uncle.” Bai laughed and sat down in one of the red chairs located in the main room.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Finally, Bai let Trira inside the house. The fire bender was really happy to see that her friend was ok. She slipped into the house and closed the door behind herself. Then she looked at a man. Before she could ask any questions, he asked who she was. Bai answered for her and smiled at Koozai. "It is also nice to meet you, Koozai.", she said to the man and also bowed. She suddenly thought how long it had been since she had used the fire benders bow to show respect for another person. "Yeah, there are some things you can easily forget, especially when you have many other things you have to concentrate on.", Trira said and stood next to Bai. Then she turned to Koozai. "Thank you for letting us both into your house. I hope that it will not be a big disadvantage for you.", she said to the uncle. She did not knew how much the man really knew and if he did not knew much, she did not wanted to worry him.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Trira seemed happy to see Bai was alright and that was good. When Trira mentioned about forgetting things, Bai's uncle laughed. His husk voice broke through the girl's voices. "Don't get me started on forgetting things. But the ways of firebending in the peaceful way is unforgettable." He smiled as Trira asked if it wasn't a problem that they were at his house. Bai smiled as she sat in the chair listening in to the conversation. At least they were getting along. Koozai looked at Bai. "Bai, would you like any tea? Or anything to drink?" He asked. Bai's stomach growled as if answering the question. "Yes please, if you don't mind." He walked into the kitchen and about ten minutes later, he returned with two tea cups, a teapot and some hot cakes. Bai licked her lips and realized how rude she was being. "Oh Trira, take a seat." She said as she poured tea into the two cups. Bai took a hot cake and took a bite. She hadn't had one of these since the visit to Omashu and that was when she first met Trira. The first one to speak was Koozai. "So, why do I owe this pleasure?" He asked. Bai finished her mouthful and sighed. "Well uncle, me and Trira are being tracked by Fire Lord Reiku." Her uncle sighed as if in thought and looked back at Bai. "I knew something like this would happen to you Bai. Being an airbender is very rare. Well you and the avatar are the only airbenders and even the Avatar has gone missing." Bai spat out her tea. She knew there was a war going on but she didn't know the avatar was missing. "The avatar's missing? What if he's..." She didn't want to think about it. Being the last airbender of all time, she would finally know how Aang felt when he found out his friends were dead. Her uncle looked at her still and smiled. "Well, you can stay here as long as you-" He was interupted by a knock at the door. He stood up, "who could that be?" He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:13 am

It was somehow a strange feeling to be in the middle of a family, and it was also a feeling that she had not felt for a really long time. "You are talking wise words.", Trira said as Koozai talked about the peaceful ways of the fire benders. She really liked Bais uncle. He also got tea and cake for Bai and Trira. Finally she also sat down on a seat. She did not thought that there could be problems within seconds, so she relaxed a little bit. Then she listened to the conversation of Bai and Koozai. As the man mentioned that the Avatar was missing, Trira nearly swollowed a big piece of a cake. "Missing? That cannot be. We need him.", she whispered. When Aang was really missing, then Bai was the only air bender in the world at this moment. Suddenly, Trira found out in how much danger her friend really was. But then she heared a banging on the door. Fast she stood up again and walked next to Bai. "If you do not expect somebody, I would say it is no friendly person.", Trira said so that Koozai could hear it. She was ready for everything while she waited that the man would open the door.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Before her uncle aswered the door, Trira suggested not to answer it if you weren't expecting anyone. Bai bit her nails anxiously even know she sensed something bad would happen. Before her uncle answered the door, he opened the little hatch to see who it was. "Who's there?" He asked politely. "Fire nation soldiers, we're on a search for runaways that have escaped. We're searching everyone's house." The man at the door said. Bai's eyes filled with fear as her uncle gestured to use the back door to escape. Bai grabbed Trira's hand as she ran to the door. She soon discovered it and opened it, just to hear the soldier entering Koozai's house. Bai ran for a while and flicked open her glider. "When I say go, hold onto my legs. It's going to be a bumpy ride." Bai said as she leaped into the air just high enough for Trira to grab her legs. "NOW!" Bai shouted and let Trira grab onto her legs. "Hang on." Bai said as they flew into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Trira was shocked as she heared the fire nation soldiers. She had thought that somebody would come to search them, but she had not expected them so search every house. Fast she ran with Bai to the back door. She was really happy that Koozai had a back door. She looked back when she heared the soldiers entering. She had wanted to thank Koozai again, but she knew that she would have enough chances later again. Because nothing will happen to Bais uncle when they found nothing about Trira and Bai. Othside, the airbender and she ran through the streets. Then Bai opened her glider and told Trira to hold her feet. She did it and soon also her feet left the ground. She looked up to Bai. "Are you sure we can escape like that?", she asked her friend. Then she looked to the ground to see if any soldier had seen them. But from her position she could see nobody who was following them. But she knew that there could still be a fire bender following them through the streets.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)   again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM) Empty

Back to top Go down

again in the prison - but this time the prison of a fire lord (Bai, PM)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Fire Nation :: Fire Nation Capital-