Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:38 am

Trira suggested not to do it yet but wait till she had her tattoos. Bai smiled, Trira was always right. "Well yeh I see what you mean." Bai said as she gave many reasons why she could not do it now. Trira suggested that they do the makeovers when they reach the fire nation. Bai nodded as she understood what she meant. Bai looked out the window and excitement filled within her. The big ball of gas was falling beyong the horizon. It was sunset. "Trira, look what time it is." Bai said with excitement. She stood up and brushed the dust of her clothes. "We better go and meet Guru Haru. Oh my, think about it. I'll be a master in less than half an hour." Bai clapped her hands and jumped up and down excitedly. "Come on, lets find the Guru." Bai said as she set off at a jog.
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:43 am

Trira also had seen that the sun was already sinking. Soon Bai would have her master tattoos. And soon she would be save. Trira breathed out. She wondered if she herself would be ever save. She still wondered what her brother might do, if he was really friendly now or if he only tried to fool her. But she fast stood up and jogged after Bai. "I am sure that the guru is only waiting for you right now.", she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Bai heard Trira after her but she still wanted to run. A smile grew across her face as she ran towards the main balcony. She had meditated and practiced her airbending moves like the guru told her to. She could master 35 moves and create a new one, which she had done. As she ran onto the main balcony, there was the guru, meditating while waiting for Bai. As soon as he saw her he stood up and brushed the dust of his robes. "Okay Bai, you ready?" He asked with the tattoo kit next to him. She took a deep breathe in and nodded. "I was born ready." She said with a cheeky smile on her face. Bai began to work through her airbending moves. Air shields, air swipes and many more moves. Bai could see that Haru was counting the moves that she was doing. After about half an hour, Haru put his hand in the air. "Bai that was fantastic. But that was only 35 moves, you need to master 36. Unless you can make up a move." He said. "I have made a new move. It's called the air cross." Bai said as she demonstrated the move. "How about that then? Has anyone made that move before?" She asked fingers crossed behind her back. "No, not that I know of. Bai Ling, you are now a master of airbending." She did it, she had become a master. Jumping about 5ft in the air she punched the sky. YES, I DID IT!! As she landed she ran over to Trira and gave her a hug. "I did it Trira." She said as a tear fell down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:03 am

Trira watched her friend doing all her 35 air bending moves. She was really proud of Bai, and was glad that the air bender concentrated. That is right, Bai. Do not let disturb you by anything., she thought to herself. Then it was to Bai to show her own move. Trira hoped that this move was really new. But if not, then her friend would still have her 36 moves. But then Haru said that it was new. Trira clapped her hands as she watched her friend jumping into the air. Then Bai ran to her and huggled her. "Well done.", she said to the air bender. Then she pushed the newly made master a little bit away. "Now go and get your tattoos.", she said to Bai with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:24 am

Trira seemed happy for Bai. She pushed her a little bit and told her to get her tattoos. Bai nodded excitedly as she ran to the Guru again. "Sit down Bai, this won't hurt a bit." Her said as he began applying the tattoos. Bai sat there quietly and as still as she could. To admit it, it was pretty hard for Bai to keep still but she managed it. She felt the Guru's fingers against her head as he shaved her forehead. Bye bye hair. She carried on sitting there as still as a statue whilst the tattoos were being done. Her bum was numb by the end of it but she really wanted to see what they looked like. "Have you got a mirrior?" Bai asked Haru. He thought for a second and answered her. "Yes I have one sec." He disappeared for a moment and came back with a piece of what was a mirrior. There they were, the light blue arrows all over her body. They looked fantastic. And now she was a master airbender. She placed her robes on again and touched the arrow that was situated on her head. "Oh my, I'm officially a master!" She shouted again. Then a sneeze crept into her nose. As she sneezed she flew into the air. She had seen it before with avatar Aang, it was a funny site. As she landed she walked toward Trira. "Don't mess with me, I'm a master." Bai said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:36 am

Trira was walking around a little bit until Bai was finished with her tattoos. She was a little bit jealous because her friend had some signs that prooved that she was a master. But she was still happy for the air bender. She was standing at an spot where she could look at the surrounding of the eastern air temple. It was night, so there was not much to be seen. But she decided to send a big fire ball into the direction she was looking, so that she could see a little bit. With the light of the fire everything seemed to peaceful and beautiful. Then she heared Bai sneezing and went back to her. She saw how her friend was landing and coming towards her. Trira laughed as Bai said that she should not mess up with her because she was now an master. "Do not forget that I am much longer a master.", she said to her friend. Then she looked at the tattoos, or at that what she saw from them. They looked really good. "I am happy that you are happy now.", she said to Bai.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Trira complimented on Bai's tattoos which made Bai blush a little. Bai was glad that she was a master now, even though she knew that Trira had been a master long ago. Which reminded the airbender about something she wished to ask Trira. "Thankyou Trira. I was wondering, would you teach me what you know about war and how to survive it please?" Bai did know a few things about survival but most of them were basics. Not a lot she could do about it if she were attacked in the middle of no where. Bai had picked up three stones off the floor. She was using her airbending to twirl the stones around in a circle quite fast. She did this when she was bored and it turned out to be a useful weapon. Bai looked back at Trira. "What do you know about survival and war then?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Trira was a little bit surprised as her friend asked her if she would teach her everything she knew about war and surviving. But now she knew that Bai was ready to learn everything. She had wanted to teach her before, but was glad right now that she had not done it. "Yeah, sure I will teach you everything I know.", she said to the air bender, smiling. Then her friend asked what she knew. She had to think a little bit so that it would not take too long to tell Bai everything. "I know how to survive in the wilderness and when there is a small, friendly town around. I know how to hide from anybody who might be chasing you. I know tactics how you can fight an enemy when he knows that you are there and when he does not know. I know how to kill a single man in a fight so that hundret more can survive. I know how to work in a big town and, something you might not like, how to steal. I know how I can manage that mercenary soldiers are loyal even if you do not pay them much money. I know how to use the different fighting technique in fights.", she explained to Bai. Suddenly, she found out that this was not really short. But she had really tried to tell her friend everything she knew in a short form.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Bai nodded and listened to Trira. She knew a lot of survival skills and many ways to stay alive. The only thing is that Trira had better practice then Bai did. Trira mentioned that she knew how to steal things and she mentioned that Bai wouldn't be happy about. "Trira, if you're going to stay alive I don't care if you stolen things or not, I have but that's when I needed food when I was poor. So don't worry about stealing things." Bai said with a smile. she wasn't proud of stealing but she needed to in order to survive. Bai carried on to listen to Trira. Once she was finished, Bai rubbed her hands together. "Okay then, what would you like to teach me first?" She asked. "No scratch that, what would you rather have teach me first?" Bai asked. She didn't know much but she knew basics.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Trira was glad that Bai had no problems with stealing when you needed the things. And she was glad when Bai asked her what she would like to teach her first. "That depends if you would like to start learning how to survive in a city or how to survive in the wilderness.", she said to her friend. Then she thought a little bit how she could explain it better. "If you want to learn first how to survive in the city, we have to start that you learn how to change how you look like. You also have to learn how to think of stories you can tell and how you stick to the stories you are telling.", she told Bai.
Trira herself liked the ways of surviving in the wilderness much better, so now she spoke with more energy in her voice. "If we start with the wilderness, you have to learn how to move there and what plants you can eat. You also have to learn which plants you can use for little healing.", she explained.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Trira gave Bai an option. Whether or not she should learn about how to survive in the wilderness or in a city. Bai thought about it for a while. She knew quite a lot about living in the wilderness and dealing with surviving in the outdoors. She had lived in the wild since she was about eleven or twelve? Maybe she should learn about surviving in the city. "Errm well i think it will be better if you teach me the ways of surviving in a city Seeing as I know a lot about surviving in the wilderness already, living in the wild since I was eleven, I pretty much know the basics." Bai said with a smile. "So master, what's the first thing I should know?" Bai asked.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Trira nodded as Bai told her that she wanted to learn how to survive in the city. This was an interesting topic, even if it was sometimes boring when you use it practically. But sometimes it also could be as funny as in the wilderness. She smiled as she thought about that. Then Bai asked what was the first thing she should know. This was the time for everything Trira knew perfectly. "The first thing you have to know in a city is how you manage that nobody remembers you. They see you, but then they forget you again. It is very important that you are like everybody else in a big crowd.", she explained to Bai. Then she thought how she could teach Bai this in the air temple. But she thought the basics were enough right now. "Therefor you have to learn how the people in the different countries move. Somebody who does not care will never see a difference, but there are some.", Trira explained further.
Then she walked some steps which were save, you could also see that they were grounded. Her body tried to show that she was proud, but you could see that there was something hurt. Her gaze moved around everything that was made out of earth.
Then she made softer moves, which were also more fluent. She took really care where she stepped. Her body was also relaxed.
And then she changed into a proud, even arrogant position. Her stepps were fast, but not as fluent as they had been before. She did like she looked at everybody she was passing.
"This were how most walk in the different kingdoms. Can you tell me where they use which walking technique?", she asked Bai.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Bai nodded as Trira listened to what she had to say. There was a lot of stuff about how people walked and how to blend in with a crowd. Somehow this would be impossible for Bai but she could have a go. Then Trira stood up and started to walked funny. First she was walking strong and was looking around everywhere. Then she was walking more fluent and more relax. Then she started to walked arrogantly and fast. Trira asked if Bai could guess what nations walked like. She thought for a moment. "Is the first one the earth kingdom, then it was the water tribes, then the fire nation. Am I right?" Bai asked with curiousity. She swore that she had all the walks right but she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Trira nodded as Bai asked if she had said all the walks right. "Yes, that was perfect. Do never forget one thing. The walk of a nation shows what type of benders are there, and also something about the past and the present of a nation.", she told Bai. Then she thought for a moment what they should begin with. "I would say, you as air bender should manage easily to copy the water nation walk. So lets start with this.", she told her friend.
"It is not that difficult. Water bending is a fluent bending, so the walk is fluent too. The water nation is an ice nation, so everybody has to take care that they do not slip. I have seen a place with loose rocks, we can train that there. And as an water bender you cannot allow yourself to be stiff, otherwise your moves are not fluent. That are the most important rules for the water nation walk. Now come with me.", she said to Bai and walked to the place she had mentioned before. There was a flat piece with loose stones and a steep place. "What we are doing now is not difficult. Just go over the flat place and try not to fall down.", she told Bai.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Bai was quite pleased with herself when she got the types of walks right. It was quite easy to pin point the way different benders walked. Bai listened to Trira as she carried on talking about the way waterbenders walked. It seemed so obvious when someone mentioned it and talked about it in detail. Trira then walked off to some loose stones and Bai followed. she wondered what she was going to do as they reached their destination. Trira asked if Bai could walk like a waterbender across the stones till she reached the other side. She shrugged her shoulders. "Okay but I won't be sure if I could do it." Bai said as she calmed herself down and walked across the rocks. She remembered what Trira had said to her and remembered how she had walked in the demonstration. Bai made her way across the rocks making sure her legs and feet were firm but relax. She reached the other side without falling. "How was that Trira?" Bai shouted from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Trira analised the steps Bai made. They seemed perfect, but her friend would need more training so that it was more fluent. "Very good, Bai. It only needs to be more fluent!", she shouted to Bai. "Wait, I come to you!", she added and was on her way towards the air bender. Nearly no rock was moving under her feets, she was save and because she walked fluently, she was really fast. Then she was standing in front of Bai. "Have you seen? Try to forget not falling down. I will only stop you from being fluent. Think of nothing, just move.", she told her friend. Then she pointed again at the till. "Now do it again. Believe me, it is more difficult to learn it if you do not have stones under your feet.", she told Bai with a smile. Then she waited if her friend was getting better right now or not. She knew that normally it would not work that fast, but she thought Bai was a good learner.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)   it is time to know the whole truth (Bai) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

it is time to know the whole truth (Bai)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: Air Temples :: Eastern Air Temple-