Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Back home.(open to anyone and everyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Riku Lakuri
Water Bender

Back home.(open to anyone and everyone) _
PostSubject: Back home.(open to anyone and everyone)   Back home.(open to anyone and everyone) EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:29 am

Riku had gone back to the northern water tribe, seeing no one at the air temple. He wanted to see how bad the state of the tribe was. It was very bad, fire nation soldiers everywhere, strict as they were during the great war. He was suddenly filled with anger and went to the one place he could be calm, the spirit oasis. He had found this place on accident when he was younger. He wanted to make sure it hadn't changed.
Back to top Go down
Kiara Nishumaru
Kiara Nishumaru
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Back home.(open to anyone and everyone)   Back home.(open to anyone and everyone) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Kiara stepped into the Oasis, and felt the warm vibes of air against her arms. She removed her fur coat, and caught a glimpse of another boy. She looked down at a scar, the had burned a line of skin off, everytime she scratched at it, it caused her much pain, more of emotion than pain of the cut. ''Hello there, you seem troubled''. Kiara said softly and she blinked, and her eyes glistened in the sun that shined over the Oasis. Kiara approached the young man, and sat down by him.
Back to top Go down

Riku Lakuri
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Back home.(open to anyone and everyone)   Back home.(open to anyone and everyone) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Riku hadn't expected to see someone else at the oasis. She said he seemed troubled."Oh, uhh...I didn't think I would find anyone here. Yes, though, I am troubled. What gives the firenation rights to come here and practicaly take us over?"Riku replied. He walked over by her and looked down in the water. He missed the years of peace and wanted to be able to relax. Here he found the ability to do so. The place had not changed after the years. "So, why are you here?"he asked the girl. Realizing that he hadn't, he introduced himself."I'm Riku. Whats youre name?"Riku asked.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back home.(open to anyone and everyone)   Back home.(open to anyone and everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back home.(open to anyone and everyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: The Water Tribes :: Northern Water Tribe-