Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 _
PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:56 pm

yeah, but not because you have made sports for two days after another, and that the most time of the day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Actually, yes it is XD

Oh hey! My Viking character on your site is RP'ing Very Happy You said you had ideas on who would claim her?
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:02 am

yeah, I had ideas. you have said you want two god parents. and i have two for you. but maybe I should start with one.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 am

Yup maybe Very Happy
Anyways, just letting you know I was RP'ing Smile
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:04 am

thank you. I have thought nobody was rping any more.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:05 am

They aren't Sad Just me and Luna sadly...
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:07 am

yeah, I will also post again, but I have done nothing after nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:09 am

Yeah I know what you mean :/
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Finally, I got the novalization of the movie The Last Airbender.. XD
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Hm....
Guys after the thread between Jian and I is over, I'm going to have to pretend that Sora knows none of you who RP'd with her. Sorry :/
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:00 pm

why Sora? You can still carry on travelling the four nations
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Yes but there's no REASON for her too Sad Unless I can come up with one or someone else does XD
Back to top Go down
Jian Fen
Jian Fen
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Jian is looking for information on the assassination...like every one else, but so far she is on her own, we could incorporate that
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 pm

There's a new plot DUH XD That's what Sora's plot was too.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:29 pm

I like the new plot. And Sora, you can still try to find out who had killed Zuko. We have never said that it was Reiku.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:32 pm

You never said Zuko had been killed either XD I thought it was a COMPLETE new plot.

But anyway, I have a plot now Very Happy Thanks!
I messaged Bai about it because I MIGHT need a new one :/

Anyway, Sora wasn't looking for who killed Zuko. She was trying to figure out who she would side with Smile
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:35 pm

oh, now i understand. Now you can choose your side. Earth kingdom or Fire Nation? Choose wisely.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:41 pm

Yup it was that XD
Though she can hardly choose the Fire Nation after they went open war.

Anyways, I have le plot now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:42 pm

good that you have a plot now. I am plotting so much right now, I hope I do not forget any. xD
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Me and Bai have talked it through Very Happy

First of all, she's going round the Fire Nation to gather info on the war; THEN she'll have sneaked into the Fire Lord's Palace (if she can by Bai or Trira) she'll have searched for clues all over Reiku's room to where he's keeping the other canons (if she thinks that he napped them of course) and finally, she'll find one (Bai said it's okay for me to puppet ONE canon and say Sora found ONE) Then she'll search some more (though she won't find more) until the site plot is over and a new one takes it's place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:58 pm

wow, you have worked really hard. I can understand why Bai had said yes. It is really good.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:01 pm

I know im awesome aren't i?!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:05 pm

Haha thanks Trira and Bai XD
Now I'll just have to remember it XD

Oh and I might be rescuing you two if we're both in the Fire Nation XD Either that or Bai and I have decided Sora will magically transport there XD
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:12 pm

yeah, that would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:20 pm

Haha yuppers Very Happy
ZOMG!!! My other egg hatched Very Happy

Could people still click them though? They'll die and never grow to adults otherwise D:
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: Out Of Character :: Chat-