Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 _
PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:26 pm

I have never understood this game with the eggs.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:28 pm

What do you mean? XD
It's silly, I know XD

Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:29 pm

it is silly AND you can do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:30 pm

What do you mean "I can do nothing" :/
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:32 pm

donĀ“t you just wait that your eggs hatch and then that the dragons grow? Or can you do something else than waiting?
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:33 pm

They die if no one clicks on them.
Well basically, that's it yeah XD You can join the forums of Dragon Cave (though I haven't) and RP as your dragons if you want...
I just like watching them grow and have kids and stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:36 pm

ok, if you love that, then just watch them.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Haha I guess so yup XD
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Im on chapter ten in the book im reading already and i got it today... XD
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:42 pm

Aye, but book of the films are never that long and are always rubbish XD
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:43 pm

yeah, they are. I have books of films.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:45 pm

As do I. Well I have one and hated it XD Though it was surprisingly long actually...
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:49 pm

I had one, but I never really read it because I hated it after the first pages. then I have tried to read another one in the shop a little bit, and hated it too.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Haha same here XD
I generally don't like films based on something else anyway, and feel sorry for the people next to me XD
If I don't like the film, I annoy my mates by shouting how whatever shouldn't be the way it is in the film.
If I DO like the film, I annoy them by going "Oh this part's funny!" XD
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:58 pm

yeah, I know what you mean. When I know the book the film is based on, I tell everybody what happens in the book. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:59 pm

Haha I'm not alone XD
Percy Jackson annoyed me the most in that way, I have to say Smile
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:00 am

oh well this one is the avatar one, the last airbender and it helps.. XD
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:05 am

Yeah, Percy Jackson was really bad. I have told my parents everything that was wrong, and I have no idea if they were even interested in that.

Avatar, that was also really bad. I have compared it with the series. The whole time after my father and I have seen the film I have told him what is wrong. xD
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:06 am

I know right XD Percy Jackson REALLY cheesed me off o.O They changed the ENTIRE plot!
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:07 am

yeah. I have wondered how they want to make the right plot again if they make the other parts as a film too.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:09 am

Yeah I know :/ I doubt they'll make another one though.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:10 am

yeah, maybe. but i am sure if they make a second one, it will not be really good.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:17 am

Same here.
I mean Clarisse isn't even in it yet!
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:18 am

yeah, and even the role of Luke is not right. I mean, they have left out Kronos completely.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 am

I know right!!

Anyways XD I'm waiting for Jian to reply to my thread. *waits for Jian to reply to her thread*
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)   Randomness thread... (only when your really bored) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Randomness thread... (only when your really bored)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: Out Of Character :: Chat-