Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

One Angry Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Sora Ka had finally managed to reach the old abandoned Southern Air Temple, and escape from Whale Tail Island. She'd have enjoyed it there, if it wasn't for that bigoted Earth Bender...Jian.
But hopefully, this place would be a better place for her to be, maybe she'd get a chance to meet you new people, calm down, and clear her mind. Perhaps she would get a chance to finally gather information on the place, and deduct whether or not it was worth Reiku's attention.
"Hello?" she called out, wondering of there was anyone there. Was it abandoned? Or had she got her information wrong? If the latter was the case, she would have to back to Kyoshi again...she couldn't afford to make any mistakes or misread anything.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Now the time has come for Trira to get back into the war. Now it was time that she was getting into her own war stance like she had done 7 years ago. She could not let the love rule everything again, she had to be cold and coolheaded. That is the reason why she went to the southern air temple. She needed to think and also meditate a little bit. She needed to get strong for the next war. And which place would be better than an air temple. The southern one was not too near to the fire nation and she had time to think of an plan for Bai. So she sat there, alone, letting her head concentrate on everything that could be important. Suddenly, she heared a voice. It was coming not from far away, and Trira did not recognize it. Slowly she stood up to look at the new arrival. "Hello. Who are you? What do you want here?", were the first questions as Trira could see the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Sora jumped a little as she heard the other girl's voice. Looking down a herself, she thanked her guise. Yellow loose trousers, a red cape and an orange top completed her disguise. Coupled with her actual name, she seemed the right air-bender.
"Hello," she said, cold and unsmiling. The recent escapade with Jian had left her angry to say the least.
"I'm Sora Ka, it means Sky Flower," she informed the girl, knowing she probably wouldn't care. "For your information, I live here," she said, narrowing her eyes slightly. Normally she'd be a rubbish liar, but when she wasn't in her usual mood; anger, coldness and lies were second nature to her.

"What is your business here?" she wondered, hoping the older girl would answer.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Trira looked up and down Sora. The other girl really seemed to be from the air temples, but she could not be carefully enough. She thought it was a pitty that Bai was not with her. She hoped her friend could have told her if Sora really lived in the southern air temple. But now she only nodded her head. "My name is Trira. I am here to get some peace before going into the war.", she answered. It was no lie, even if she had wanted to lie for some seconds. But then she had thought that it would be better if she sayed the truth. "I hope you have no problem that I stay here for a little bit longer.", she said to Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Sora scrutinized the girl for a few seconds, looking her up and down, wondering whether she was trustworthy. She seemed it.
"Of course, take your time..." she said, gazing around the temples in awe when Trira wasn't looking. They were magnificent...iconic relics that Sora hoped would preserve throughout time...so much history had taken place there.
The young Earth Bender sat down next to Trira and felt the need to ask her a few questions. But ever polite (even with the anger that coursed through her), she waited for Trira to say something; though she was meditating.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:15 am

Trira said nothing as Sora sat down beside her. Even if she had her eyes closed and tried to concentrate, it was not possible. Finally, she decided that she could not be silent any longer. So she asked a question she had the whole time since she had left the fire nation. "Do you know if any airbender had been born in this temple?", she asked Sora. Trira did not wanted to tell the girl about Bai, and suddenly Trira asked herself how she could have the idea that Bai was born in this air temple. But it is not important where her friend was born, but it would be important to know if there are more airbenders. Her the sun shone on her and the wind let her clothes move. Due to that it seemed like fire was around her.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Sora jumped as Trira burst out with a question. Snapping her head back to look at the girl, instead of admiring the scenery; she thought for a while. Of course, she'd met an air-bender before...though she'd never asked where she was born. Instead of coming up with the truth, she decided to go with the safe answer.
"I don't know...I've met another one; sure. But I moved here, ran away from home a few years ago...I wouldn't really know," she smiled. Scrutinizing the girl for a while, she thought she could sense something...she could feel something and see something through the sun, and the vibrations that came from underground.
The way her clothes were so lit up by the sun, it looked like Trira was on fire...fire!
"You're a fire-bender!" she gasped, jumping back from the shock, just like she did when she'd met Bai.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Trira looked at Sora as the girl told her that she had run from home. Somehow she was not sure if the girl had lied to her one time or if she had just come back to live in the southern air temple again. Then the girl jumped up as she said that Trira was a fire bender. She would have smiled a little bit, but she was sure that this would make Sora feel more fear. "Everything is ok. Yeah, I am a fire bender. But I am a good one. I do not fight for Fire Lord Reiku.", she said with a soft voice. "I did not wanted to scare you.", she then added.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Sora fought the urge to shriek with joy. This was the first fire-bender she had ever met! It was so exciting! Of course, she hadn't felt that way with Bai. She supposed it was because she'd wanted to meet the so-called "enemy" for a while now.
"Oh no! Don't worry! I'm neutral," she smiled before shuffling her feet awkwardly. "I don't suppose...you know where Avatar Aang is...do you?" she wondered, hoping the fire-bender wouldn't feel offended or something.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Trira was glad when Sora said that she was neutral. But then the girl asked her if she knew where Avatar Aang was. Trira shook her head. "No, I have no idea where he is. If I knew it, I would have done everything so that he comes to join the war against the Fire Nation, again.", she said to Sora. Then she looked to the horizon. Everything was so peaceful, and suddenly she could imagine how the life in this place would have been onehundret years ago. But fast she got back into the presence. She could not allow herself to be in thoughts any longer. "Do you want to find him?", she then asked Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:07 am

Sora smiled, happy that Trira really was a good fire-bender; though of course, Sora already knew that.
The fire girl's next question made her laugh, "Of course! Along with many more," she said, looking back at the sunset with a sigh. "Oh what I wouldn't give to be able to fly...it must be so...liberating, mustn't it?" she mused, imagining herself hopping from one cloud to another and not thinking about what she was saying.

((Sorry it took so long and that it's so short))
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:19 am

Trira nodded as Sora said there were many who wanted to find Aang. And then the girl spoke about flying. Trira smiled, because she had already tried to fly. "Yeah, it is really liberating. And so funny.", she said to Sora. Suddenly she knew that the girl would have no idea how Trira had tried to fly. "In the northern air temple they have found out how you can use a glider without being an airbender.", she fast explained.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Sora's face took on a look of confusion, mixed with relief. Trira seemed to have missed the fact she'd let slip she wasn't an air-bender...good. Though it still didn't explain how the fire bender had flown before... but she soon explained.
"Really? Wow...I must go there," she said, talking to herself more than to Trira.

((Do you want something else to happen in the thread? Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Trira nodded as Sora said that she had to go to the northern air temple. "Yeah. But I would take care. It is not as save there as I have thought when I went there.", she said to the girl. Then, she looked again closely at Sora. Somehow she had the feeling that she had missed something. Like something would not fit to the story the girl had told her before. "Are you an bender, Sora?", Trira finally asked. She was not sure if the girl would tell her the truth, so right after she had asked the question, she shot a fire ball at the girl. The normal reaction for most benders was to use their bendings.

((I have planned nothing, but if you have an idea what we can do, only tell me. Smile))
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:41 pm

((Ooh! We could have some kinda fight between Trira and Sora?))

Sora raised her eyebrows in surprise, Huh. Never heard of an unsafe Air Temple... she thought to herself.
But then Trira asked if she was a bender. Of course, she was...just not an air-bender. She'd never used her gift before either, and didn't plan to unless she was in a life threatening battle between...Reiku or someone else merciless.
Suddenly, Sora jumped to her feet and steered herself to the side. Trira had just shot a fireball at her!
"What...are you a spy or something?!" she gasped in panic.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Trira laughed and shook her head as Sora asked if she was a spy or something like that. "No, I am not. I only try to find as many allies as I can. And therefore I have to know everything about the persons I meet.", she said to Sora. Then she looked at her stricty. "I somehow have the feeling like you are hiding something from me. Are you yourself a spy?", she asked Sora. Then she fast stood up and got into a fighting position. "What are you hiding and why?", she growled. She was ready to attack if she would find out that Sora was an enemy.

((yeah, we could have. good idea. xD))
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:07 pm

((Haha thanks XD))

The young earth flower smiled shyly at the flaming teen opposite, glad she wasn't a spy and was telling the truth about being a "good fire-bender"...or was she?
Almost immediately after she laughed and said she wasn't a spy; the fire-bender growled at Sora and accused her of being a spy; though she hadn't done anything. She also slipped easily into a fighting stance.
"I am not a spy!" she replied, a hurt expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:06 pm

"Then tell me the truth! Who are you?", Trira asked after Sora said that she was not a spy. She slowly began to think that there was something really wrong. Imediatly she remembered how she had gotten to the point where she is right now. Everything had been because of spies, and every time she had thought these people were really nice. So she did not knew if she could trust Sora or not. "Tell me if you do not want that I think you are with Fire Lord Reiku.", she said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:20 pm

The young girl laughed at the sheer ridiculousness of it.
"I am Sora Ka," she said calmly, putting her hands behind her back. But her smile faded as Trira said the Reiku remark. "No I am not with Reiku!" she said angrily, clenching her fists behind her and curling her toes.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Trira shook her head. "You have already told me that your name is Sora Ka. But you are hiding something from me. What is it?", Trira said. Her voice was getting louder with every word, and at the end she again shot an airball at the girl. Trira did not knew why she was acting like that. Normally she would stay cool and talk normally with that girl. But she could not. She was getting angrier and angrier with every word spoken.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Sora ignored the older girl at first, side-stepping to avoid the fireball that was shot at her.
"Okay fine!" she spat, as her hair was singed at the bottoms. "I'm...I...I don't really live here!" she said, hoping Trira would simply shut up and not question her anymore.
"I will not fight you," she said calmly, cocking her head to the side and looking at the older girl with a piercing gaze.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Trira cooled down a little bit as Sora said that she was not coming from the air temple. She knew that she would not attack right now so easily. Fast she breathed a little bit. She could think that the girl hoped that Trira would not ask any more questions. But she was thinking wrong. Now that Trira knew that Sora had been lying, she wants to find out more. "So where are you coming from?", she asked, her voice nearly normal again. A confused look was in her eyes as Sora said that she would not fight her. She did not knew anybody who would say that after she had attacked two times. Trira was getting out of her fighting position, but she was still carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Sora stood upright again, holding her head high as she thought. What would she say? Should she tell the truth? Trira had... had she? Sora suddenly remembered how Toph hadn't been able to tell if Princess Azula was lying or not...could this Trira girl be the same?
"Are you a good liar?" she inquired. Sora would hope she'd answer this one truthfully; after all it was such a random question that she was bound not to realize the train of thought connected to it.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:05 pm

"I had never needed to learn how to lie. So no, I am not.", Trira answered the question of Sora. Now she was really hurt. She had the feeling that the girl thought that she was a liar. In the last war nobody had ever doubted that she was telling the truth. To be true, it had been after she had been searched. But she had really never needed to learn how to lie. She had never liked that. That is also the reason why she hates it when somebody is lying to her. "Maybe I can manage to tell some people a lie, but I am sure that every earth bender would find out if I am telling the truth or not.", she then added. She thought that this would be much more the truth than what she had said first.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Sora took what Trira said into consideration, digging her feet further into the ground just in case there was the slightest panic of the heart to indicate a lie... but she felt nothing.
Deciding the fire bender was trustworthy, she sighed.
"My name is Sora Ka, I've lived in the Earth Kingdom all my life; I'm an Earth Bender," she said before looking down and adding a considerable amount quieter; "I've never used my Bending either..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

One Angry Girl _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

One Angry Girl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: Air Temples :: Southern Air Temple-