Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

One Angry Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

One Angry Girl - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Trira was glad when Sora finally decided to tell her everything. And somehow she also had the feeling that this story was true. But then she was shocked as the girl told her that she had never used her bending. "What?", she asked in disbelieve. "An earth bender who cannot bend the earth? Have you never found somebody to teach you or what had happened?", she asked Sora. Suddenly she felt really stupid. She should have been nice to this girl from the beginning, but now she had behaved like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Sora sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose with her two fore-fingers.
"I didn't say I couldn't use my Bending. The Elders of my town said I was a very promising Earth Bender....There are plenty of tutors in my town too. It's just I...I don't want to waste it. I've never felt the need to use my power and don't want to start. I mean; the only time I'll ever use it is in a life threatening situation," she said, feeling very embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Trira nodded as Sora explained everything to her. But she still could not understand it. Sora was part of a really proud nation and then she did not wanted to use her bending. "Would you even decide not to use your bending when you know that your home is in danger? Would you even decide not to use it when a friend of yours is in danger?", Trira finally asked. She could not imagine how her life would have been without her bending. She knew that she would have used a sword then, but it would still not be the same.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Sora thought for a while. Wondering if Trira was right and she should use her bending,
"I would use my bending for stuff like that. It's just...I am a very non-violent person; as you saw when you attacked me," she explained, flicking her hair out of her eyes.
"I mean, I find that if you talk...it normally gets you out of many situations...instead of violence."
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Trira laughed as Sora said that talkind gets you out of many situations. "You do not seem to have seen the world in times of war. At some poing, talking does not help any more to get what you want. Especially when you want that there is again peace.", she explained to the girl. Then she shook her head. It seemed somehow crazy, but it was really like that. You have to fight for peace, especially for you personal one.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:14 am

Sora laughed grimly, a humourless laugh in ways.
"I have seen wars my friend," she said, sounding wise beyond her years. "I suppose I understand what you mean but...living in a small fishing village like I did; you rarely need to fight for peace."
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:10 am

Trira nodded as Sora explained a little bit more about her life. Slowly she began to understand the earth bender. "It is not enough to see wars. You have to fight within them. Maybe you never had to fight in your little village. But now you are away from home, and everything is more dangerous.", Trira told the girl. Then she looked at the ground. "That I have attacked you was also and reaction I have gotten during the years of war. If I do not trust anybody, I have to think that he is an enemy. And believe me, in former times the enemies had been easier to detect and defeat than now.", she told to Sora and looked up again. There was an apologizing smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Sora listened quietly; patiently. What the fire nation girl was saying was definitely thought provoking.
"I suppose so," she said grudgingly, looking down. "Do you think my village will get attacked?" she asked then; worried. There were no warriors or guards there. Just old men and women, small children and a permanent smell of fish that Sora was glad to get away from.
"I mean, what if they think we're hiding someone, like Toph or the Kyoshi Warriors? Kyoshi Island is sure close to where I come from..." she rambled; not caring if Trira was listening or not.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:25 pm

As Sora asked if Trira thought that her village could be attacked, Trira nodded. "You do not know Reiku as good as I do. He will attack every village that he passes.", she said to Sora. Then she looked at the horizon. "Nobody is save any more, especially those who do not fight for him. Either they help Reiku or the village will be destroyed.", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Sora gasped, tears running down her dust covered face.
"I hope he doesn't pass my town..." she whispered, eyes wide with fear as she thought of going back there with the legendary Toph; all smiles...to find her home in wreck and ruin; bodies and debris everywhere...
"I-it...it probably won't happen," she reassured herself, before turning to Trira and smiling weakly. "Where are you heading off to now?" she asked, her voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:39 pm

"I will meet soon again with a friend of mine. She needs my help to be save enough to work against Reiku.", she explained to Sora. Trira was not sure if she should tell the girl about Bai. "If you want you can go with me till you reached the next stop at your trip. Because I cannot believe that you will stay here at this air temple.", she said to Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:32 pm

Sora grinned happily, "That'd be great! Thank you," she smiled, wondering who the girl was travelling and if she knew her. Probably another fire-bender.
"Nah, I won't stay here," she laughed before her eyes shined at the thought of working against Reiku. "Where are you going after here then?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:53 am

Trira smiled as Sora asked where she would go now. "To the eastern air temple. My friend has something to do there.", she explained to the girl. Yeah, Bai wanted to get her master tattoos, and that was the best thing that could happen. In every other nation it was not so easy to know who is really an master, but as an airbender it was much easier. Trira would have also liked something like a tattoo, but first fire benders had nothing like that and second she had been banished at the time when she became a master.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Sora Ka chewed her lip, picking up her Earth Kingdom map that she'd bought with Bai. Though of course; it wasn't a completed map of the Four Nations; so she had to guess the route. Sudenly, she gasped.
"That's weeks away from here!" she said, remembering how she'd had to travel from her village, to Kyoshi then Whale Tail Island just to get to where they were now. If they wanted to go to the Eastern Air Temple; they'd have to travel that way and more. Unless they could find some other way of travelling.
"Who are you meeting in an Air Temple anyways?" she asked, exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Trira thought if she could tell Sora about Bai. Then she decided that it would be good to trust the girl a little bit, even if trust was normally nothing she should do. "I am meeting an air bender called Bai. Maybe I meet her again before we are at the eastern air temple, but we said that we will meet there.", she explained to the girl. Then she thought if Sora should know everything. "Bai wants to get her master tattoos, and thinks that there is somebody in the eastern air temple who could give them to her.", she told.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:31 pm

The Earth Bender's ears pricked up at the mention of an air-bender; especially one named Bai.
"It can't be...Bai Ling, can it?" she asked, a smile tugging at her mouth. Small world. "I've met Bai! At Kyoshi, we travelled the whole island together. She and I met the leaderless Kyoshi Warriors, and I helped her find disguises at the market there," she smiled before gasping out; "She's getting her master tattoos?! Good on her!" said she, clapping her hands.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Trira nodded as Sora asked if it was Bai Ling. She smiled as Sora told her that she had met Bai at Kyoshi Island. Now she was sure that she could trust Sora. "Do you want to watch Bai getting her tattoos?", she asked Sora. Then she suddenly had the feeling that she had to tell Sora when she had met Bai. "I have met bai in Omashu. She had been searching a place to sleep and I have helped her. After that we had not seen us for some time, but then I found her again and we travelled together really much.", she told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Sora Ka smiled, "I'd love to!" she said, her eyes glittering with excitement at the thought of it. "Won't it take forever though?" she said, laughing.
Looking at the sky suddenly, she saw it was getting pretty late and sighed. That day had been an odd one, good and bad mixed; though strangely she didn't want it to end.
"We'd best be heading off if we want to meet Bai in time," she said, her smile gone. She hated Sundays.
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:24 am

Trira also looked at the sky. It was really late, and the way was still long. "I hope you have no problem that we are travelling fast. We have to manage to be as fast as a flying bison.", she explained to Sora. She prepared herself to get down of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:06 pm

"Nah, I'm fine with that," she said, laughing at the metaphor. "It's not hard to be as fast as a flying bison," she giggled somewhat, "They're all extinct anyway." she said, walking away from the Air Temple she hadn't even had the chance to go inside, happy she'd have a chance to revisit after she gathered information on the heroes of the First Great War.

((Thread over?))
Back to top Go down
Trira Wolfar
Trira Wolfar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Trira laughed as she found out that Sora thought that she had used the bison as a metaphor. "Oh, I have ment a real, living bison. Bai has one. And she is travelling with it.", she explained to the girl. "But you will see as soon as we meet Bai.", she added and then walked slowly away from the southern air temple. This trip had been better than she had first thought.

(yeah, I would say thread over)
Back to top Go down
Sora Ka
Sora Ka
Earth Bender

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:52 pm

((This is definitely the longest RP thread I have ever been in! I shall post in that other thread now Smile))
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Angry Girl   One Angry Girl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Angry Girl

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: Air Temples :: Southern Air Temple-