Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Hi,
For all the guests and members of this site. Hi XD
From now on this pop-up will come up if your are not registered or logged in. Hopefully this will bring in more members and more people to roleplay with.

All my love,
Head Admin, Bai.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations: Fire, Water, Earth and Air

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Love is Blind ((Akros))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

Love is Blind ((Akros)) _
PostSubject: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Bai was sat crossed legged in the prayer room of the northern air temple. She had asked where this sacred place and they showed her where it was. She hadn't meditated for a while and she was way over due. Bai concerntrated on the memories that were stored in the back of her mind. There were some that involved her parents, her friends and recently made friends. First she concerntrated on the memories of her mom and dad. As she thought about them, she remembered about the good times she had. But she remembered about the time she was banished.

Bai was running around with a set of marbles in her hand. She was looking for her father to show him her new airbending move. He was always interested in the art if airbending seeing as Bai was the only other airbender. As she ran around excitedly looking for her father, she dropped a marble. She watched it run away from her. She ran after it and finally caught it before it went down a drain. Bai stood up and heard her father's voice. He was in his carpentery shed. But she also heard another voice, it was a rough voice that belonged to another man. Bai crept to the door, still hidden from view she listened in on the conversation. "Where is she?" The other man shouted. Her father's voice was shaken as he spoke. "I-I don't know." He replied. The man's face became angry. The man put his hand out and took a club from a soldier's hand. She screamed as the man struck her father on the head and he collasped on the floor. Bai ran towards him and lifted his head. She was in tears now. "Why did you kill him?" she asked. The man simply laughed and placed the club next to her. Just after the man left, her mother heard her cries. As her mother ran to the shed, she was horrified by what she saw. Bai's father, the club and Bai. The pieces fitted together and Bai's mother accused her for killing her husband. As Bai went to court, she was banished away from the village of Omashu.

As Bai opened her eyes she saw a shadow standing there. Tears were down her cheek, she quickly rubbed them away. "Who's there?" Bai asked.
Back to top Go down
https://avatartlab.forumotion.com
Akros Chalang
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Akros was walking around the Northern Air Temple. He'd met a lovely young Man who had given him some advice for how to make some more things using his Water Bending. After a couple of hours of training, he was grinning and holding the piece of sea glass he had made. It was in the shape of a heart and so he was trying to find Bai to give it to her. He asked where she was and they told him about the prayer room. He entered quietly and saw a view he wasn't all too pleased to be viewing. Bai was there, tears trickling down her face. She rubbed them away as she approached and asked how was there. "Bai?" He asked her, sitting down. "It's me, Akros." He pulled her into a hug. "What's wrong? You can tell me whatever it is." He patted her on the back.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:00 pm

She heard a voice that she soon recognised, Akros'. Bai tried to smile but couldn't. He pulled her into a hug and she burst out crying. She hadn't done this before, not even to Trira. She needed to get the pain out of her chest. He asked her what was wrong and that she could tell him anything. After a few seonds, she calmed herself down and wiped her tears. "It's okay." She said after a while. "I'm sorry for crying on you like that." She managed a smile. Why was she crying in front of Akros? "I was just meditating and I thought of a bad memory that had happened to me." She wiped her face again and tried not to cry again. "It's nothing you need to worry about. It's just a painful memory that makes me who I am." She smiled at Akros. She saw something sparkle in his hand. "What's that in you hand?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Bai suddenly burst out crying, but then stopped and told Akros that it was okay. "I was just meditating and I thought of a bad memory that had happened to me. It's nothing you need to worry about. It's just a painful memory that makes me who I am." Akros nodded. Hec ould understand. Sometimes the painful memories of his Mother's death disturbed an otherwise peaceless sleep, making him subconciously cry at night. She asked him what was in his hand. He smiled and showed her the heart out of Sea Glass. "Some random bloke showed me how to make Sea glass, so I made you this." He handed it to her with a sly smirk. More of a lift at the left corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:42 pm

After Bai told him not to worry, he nodded. He obviously understood Bai's problem. Akros showed her the heart that was made out of glass. IT was the most beautiful thing ever created. The glass glinted in the sun and she smiled. He said that a man showed him how to make sea glass and made it for Bai. She was touched, he had made the sea glass heart for her. "Oh it's beautiful." She said as she took it from Akros. "This is the most beautiful thing anyone has made. The sea glass is genious. Oh Akros you shouldn't have." Bai said. She hugged him and squeezed him. "This is the most generous thing anyone has ever made for me. I can't get over how beautiful it is." Bai said as she pulled away from Akros. Bai blushed at the thought. "Why did you make this for me anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Akros bit his lip. Bai wanted to know why, He could tell her that it was purely because he was feeling generous towards her, utthat wouldn't be true. He wondered what she thought of him. They did seem to keep on hugging loads and she had kissed him on the cheek when she'd gone to save Trira from that burning ship. He blushed deep crimson. Should he say? He made his decision. "I made it because..." He sighed. "Because you're the prettiest thing I have ever seen in my entire life." It blurted out, he couldn't think of what to say, so he continued from the heart. "I love you Bai, I totally love you and I want to spend more time with you. Your smart, funny, totally out of my league! I can't believe I'm saying any of this but I am and that's what matters." He paused and wondered if she'd shrivel away. He prepared himself for the worst...
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Bai watched Akros bit his lip. She raised her eyebrow. She didn't know why his was biting his lip but it must be important. She listened to Akros as he spoke. Bai smiled as his cheek turned bright red. He then came out with what he wanted to say. He said that she was the prettiest thing he had ever seen in his life. She blushed, she was about to speak but he spoke again. He told Bai that he loved her and that he wanted to spend more time with her. She blushed and listened more. He went on and told her she was smart, funny and out of his league. She didn't know what to say. Yes, she had grown feelings for Akros but she was clueless. "Is that what you really think about me?" Bai asked. She looked into his eyes and smiled. "It's ironic because the thing is, I love you two Akros. Your funny, loving and your very generous. You are the best boy I have ever met and I love you." She said as she drew closer to his face. "You are the only thing that keeps me flying in the sky. The only person apart from Trira that keeps my spirits up." She whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Akros' heart began thumping harder as Bai. She'd told him that she liked him too and leaned closer to him. His mind began working insanely. What did she want him to do? Kiss her? His stomach did a backflip. It looked like it, so he slowly leaned further towards her himself, so close that he could see all the parts of her eyes in utmost resolution. He then continued a little, there noses meeting and then finally their lips. His eyelids drooped a little as he wrapped his arms around her. It seemed so... natural. Good. Important. He smiled through it, his heart having a party in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Akros copied Bai's movements as he leaned in closer. Bai's mind was on override and her heart was telling her to carry on. Akros was so close and she looked into his eyes. She moved in closer to him and they touched noses. As she finally listened to her heart, her lips finally met his. Bai closed her eyes and let Akros wrap his arms around her. She let her arms do their own thing and they held his neck. Her eyes closed as she kissed him. It was the best sensation ever but it seemed normal. She had never experianced a kiss like this before and it felt good. Finally her head agreed with her heart that she truely loved this boy. Bai didn't want to let go but she knew she had to, to breath. As she parted away, she looked into his eyes. "Was it me or was that the best kiss ever?" She asked as she let their lips touch again. She didn't want to leave that beautiful place with that fantastic moment, she wanted time to pause for a moment but she knew that somehow, they would be apart again. Bai pulled her head away. "We have to keep this to ourselves and Trira. If anyone else finds out, you will be used against me by Reiku. And I couldn't bare it if that happened."
Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Akros nodded. "I agree. I wouldn't hurt you for the World, but Reiku... He'd figure something out." He smiled at her and added, "That was so awesome!" He was so happy he could have cried! There, in that prayer room in the Air Kingdom, he was happier then he had ever been in the Water Tribe. "This was meant to be." He confirmed. "I was never so pleased at the Tribe, you know. Not even before I went to stay with my horrid Uncle." He decided not to mention that it was the Fire Nation in case she started crying again.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Akros agreed that Reiku would find out something sooner or later but she would have to be ready for that moment. He said that he hadn't been so pleased in the tribe not even before he stayed with his uncle. Bai smiled happily, it was the best day if her entire life. Maybe some day they could live peacefully. "Well it has been the very same with me. Even when I met many boys that said they loved me, none of them were like you." She held his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "You are one of a kind Akros and that's what I love about you. No matter how many waterbenders there are in the world, none of them are as special as you are." She blushed. "So..." She paused. "What do we do now?" She asked with a giggle at the end.
Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Bai asked what to do now. Akros shrugged. "Make out?" He asked with a grin. "What do you think?" He added onto the end. To tell the truth, he still had doubts about Trira. Perhaps it was just his instinct, but he had an inkling that she was hiding something from everyone. Perhaps it was just nothing, but, being himself, he always saw the worst scenario. It was like Bai had said; he was unique. Smiling, he took the container of water from around his neck and raised the liquid out of it. "Watch this." He told her and made it part into two Otters, which were swimming through the air as though they were in Water. He smiled and made them into Humans, that were just about recognisable as him and Bai. Finally, he made the figures hug. Then he sent the Water back to his container and asked, "What did you think?"
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:54 pm

When Bai asked about what to do next, Akros suggested that they make out. This made Bai laugh. He asked her what she thought and she shrugged as well. He started to water bend and told her to watch. She watched eagerly as he created two otters which danced in the air, made out of water. Her mouth opened in amazement. Akros never failed to amaze her. "Akros, you truely are a master of waterbending." She laughed and thought of an idea. "You think that's impressive, watch this." She said as she closed her eyes. She held her hands out and imagined a flower bud. She opened her eyes and it was there. She concerntrated and made the flower open up showing clear petals but just enough so you could see them. "You like it?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Akros applauded. "Very good, very good." He wasn't sure how she'd managed that, but assumed that he'd one day find out. "Is this a challenge?" He added, raising one eyebrow. "All right then, lets get this on then." He added, rubbing his hands together. He held is hand up and a fist and then splayed it. Some Water appeared from the air and he immediately bended it into a heart, then a flower, then the Air symbol, the a bird, then Bai's pretty face. Grinning, he said, "How's that?" He winked and then allowed the Water to evaporate back into the air. "Now it's your turn."
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Akros applauded and challenge her. She laughed and watched as Akros created many images from the water. First it was a heart, a flower then the air symbol like the one Bai had tattooed on her hand, then a bird, then Bai's face. Bai laughed at the last one seeing as it looked like her. Bai nodded her head. "Very good, but beat this." She said as she started to air bend. She made some complicated images that Akros couldn't accomplish. First a seal, then Taeo, then the fight between Avatar Aang and Ozai and finished off with Akros' and Bai's first kiss. As she was about to finish, she blew air into and arrow and shot it into the heart around the scene. Bai smiled proudly. "How was that? Could you beat it?"
Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:52 pm

"I must admit, that was good. I especially like that last part. However..." He took some of the Water for the air again and made it into a Seal. It barked and Akros grinned at it. It nodded and then 'swam' over to nudge Bai on the shoulder. te Water Bender whistled and it swam to his side, the he put his leg over it and said, "Swim." It flew through the air with Akros on it's back, sleek as one could be, before flying down next to Bai and allowing it's Master to disembark. It dissolved and Akros landed neatly with his legs crossed. "How's that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Bai laughed and watched when Akros created a seal out of water started to ride on it. It made her laugh obviously and it seemed pretty tricky. She clapped slowly. "Well done Akros, I'm impressed." She laughed and thought about her trick. She closed her eyes and meditated a bit to relax her thoughts. As she opened her eyes again, she created an airball. As she did this, she pulled air from around her and placed it into the ball. Gradually it became bigger and bigger. Soon it was big enough to stablize and Bai grabbed Akros' hand and pulled him and herself into the air ball. It felt fresh and cold to her face and she smiled at him. "How's that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Akros luaghed. "Brilliant!" He yelled. The wind whipped their here back and he grinned at her, taking hold of her hand. He then took some moisture from the air and made Dolphins that swam around the ball. He smiled at her and turned the Dolphins into birds. "Air Bending, right?" He shouted over the air ball. Grinning, he then changed them into the two benders, life-size, running around the ball, holding hands.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Over the noise, Bai could hear Akros laugh. It sure was brilliant. The wind was making her hair fly into her face every second or so and it happened to Akros too. She watched him create dolphins in the air and then change them into birds. Akros asked if it was airbending and she nodded. She watched him change the birds into the water and air bender and watched as they ran around the ball holding hands. Bai smiled and closed her eyes while lowering her hand. The air around them slowed down and finally stopped. "I made a new move." Bai said as she high swirl kicked the air one way and did it the other; making a solid air cross where had kicked. Then she punch in the middle of the cross sending it into a wall. "How's about that for a new move?"
Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Akros nodded. "I'm impressed. Certainly useful. Check this out though..." He moved both his hands in a wavy motion and it made a whip, which he sent forth and the end hit exactly where the centre off Bai's cross had been. "How's that? I made this one up, though..." He made a complicated movement with his hands and in the air appeared a faint fish, then a Water Fish, then a real Fish. He made Water enclose it so it didn't die and then, using the trick he had only just learned, made a Sea Glass bowl around it. He then handed it to Bai. "For you." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:08 pm

((Akros, I don't think you can make fish..))
Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:29 pm

((I can't? Aw, I'll think up of another trick in a second... By the way, how did you do that flower?))
Back to top Go down
Bai Ling
Bai Ling
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:38 pm

((With airbending.. She conerntrated hard though. I will allow you to post again but remember not to over power yourself.))
Back to top Go down
Akros Chalang
Akros Chalang
Water Bender

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:40 pm

((Thanks, I'll figure something out in a sec...))
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind ((Akros))   Love is Blind ((Akros)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love is Blind ((Akros))

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender  :: The Four Nations :: Air Temples :: Northern Air Temple-